World Cup 2022

FCBfan22

Apparently the FIFA officials have given it to Bruno. Whoscored and Livescore still have CR.

BBC apparently just changed from CR to Bruno.

FCBfan22

It seems like it's France's to lose.

Other 3 can be in the mix, but they haven't impressed me as much as France.

BBZ8800

Rafael Leao is destined to be a top5 striker in the next decade besides Haaland and Mbappe

Guy is like a cyborg

Porque

After 2 rounds, the biggest favorites seems to be France, Brazil, England and Portugal

Why England and not Spain. You rate a draw with USA playing worse ahead of a draw with Germany while playing better?

Or was it the two Iranian goals conceded that you preferred?

BBZ8800

Why England and not Spain. You rate a draw with USA playing worse ahead of a draw with Germany while playing better?

Or was it the two Iranian goals conceded that you preferred?

For me, Spain is like Barca

When the opponent suits them, they'll win 5:0 and play like a dream

But, they'll win 5 matches out of 10 with 5:0, while in other 5 they'll be totally sterile in attack since they don't have as many different options.

France and Portugal are more like a RM.
Their overall game is less impressive than Spanish's ceiling, but they have way more atracking options like possession, headers, crosses, counters and they'll usually win 9 out of 10 matches this way or another.

I don't have faith in Spanish style in 2022' anymore.
It is kinda one dimensional.

KingLeo10

For me, Spain is like Barca

When the opponent suits them, they'll win 5:0 and play like a dream

But, they'll win 5 matches out of 10 with 5:0, while in other 5 they'll be totally sterile in attack since they don't have as many different options.

France and Portugal are more like a RM.
Their overall game is less impressive than Spanish's ceiling, but they have way more atracking options like possession, headers, crosses, counters and they'll usually win 9 out of 10 matches this way or another.

I don't have faith in Spanish style in 2022' anymore.
It is kinda one dimensional.

Dawg, what is this. RM = serial winners compared to Portugal who are R of 16, group stage, R of 16 in their last 3 WCs :lol:

Home of Barca Fans