World Cup 2022

raskolnikov

Argentina dont have any physical threat in the box.

Goung to have to get Lautaro on soon as Poland happy to sit and let them have ball wide.

Messi cant miss those moments. He needs to win that round.
Everytime its crucial its a coin toss for me that he will miss it.
So many times unfortunately.

JamDav1982

Everytime its crucial its a coin toss for me that he will miss it.
So many times unfortunately.

As opposed to Messi missing and everyone else missing tonight already on park.

Having that threat in box may make them no so happy to leave space wide and in turn more space in middle for Messi.

BBZ8800

A coach in a studio on my national tv asks: I have never seen a pen like this in my life. Does Argentina need to stay in the tournament? Why bother playing then at all?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Argentina has been comfortably the better side and barraged Poland with chances, a lot of overreaction going on here. Good pressing and interceptions too. Just need a better final ball/better shot. Pressure is going to mount in the second half, should be interesting

L3v1s

Didn't expect Poland to play so defensive. They rivaled the likes of Chelsea 2012 and Atletico Madrid.. Szczesny unreal tho.

It's crazy how many chances Argentina had.. Hopefully they don't go to sleep in the second half and win this.. or it could turn into a shitshow.

Rory

Can’t see where a goal is coming from barring a moment of magic from Messi or maybe Di Maria. Poland will get at least 1 chance as Argentina search for a goal and Lewa is the man to take it. That penalty was crucial to not have to overcommit later on if not winning the game.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Argentina has been comfortably the better side and barraged Poland with chances, a lot of overreaction going on here. Good pressing and interceptions too. Just need a better final ball/better shot. Pressure is going to mount in the second half, should be interesting

Exactly. But Poland might also come out in the second a little less nervous and actually string 2-3 passes together and maybe a good counter here and there.

eaman

Never a pen but it wasn't a bad penalty. His problem was he didn't overthink it this time. He actually did just smash it just not into the corner

JamDav1982

Behave. Mourinho was lethal on the counter and nowhere near as negative. This is out if classic English football playbook

Haha English football is not know for this style and never has been.

There are far more pish teams that sit back in La Liga than England and English teams always been know for power/pace workrate not sitting back defending.

Home of Barca Fans