World Cup 2022

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Spain should make sure they are second of this group, easy to do.

Easy? I am not sure. If they beat Japan, they are top of the group. If they draw Japan and Germany beats Costa Rica, they are still top of the group.

Only if they lose to Japan, Japan then will be the top of the group and Spain would finish second.

BBZ8800

Easy? I am not sure. If they beat Japan, they are top of the group. If they draw Japan and Germany beats Costa Rica, they are still top of the group.

Only if they lose to Japan, Japan then will be the top of the group and Spain would finish second.

Go Japan

Gnidrologist

A sad day for Canada, and therefore the world.
maxresdefault.jpg

eaman

It makes me laugh people going on about this Belgium golden generation and how they underachieved all these years. They need to take off their premier league blinkers and realise Vertonghen is a sevilla level player. I mean it was a great achievement that they finished 3rd at a world cup. Dopeople honestly think they were favourites against France who had better players. The favourites won that game and Belgium deservedly beat England to 3rd. Great achievement. Now this tournament was sn underachievement of course

khaled_a_d

29 teams out of 32 had participated at least in either 2018 or 2014 WC.
The other 3 teams are Qatar, Wales and Canada.
They combined 1 points from 9 games

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Canada played OK in my opinion, especially in the game against Belgium which they should have won, they just couldn't finish.

Wales had been quite poor. For me the worst teams so far in this WC had been Qatar, Costa Rica and Poland.

Home of Barca Fans