World Cup 2022

malvolio

Think he does a good job and just plays to their strengths. Which is pace.

Good job as in getting results, but nothing outstanding. They have the most stacked squad for over 10 years now. In a period when all other big teams are shit. And he still plays with lots of defensive midfielders and a donkey as no 10 in Griezmann. Plus the actual football played is dire.

L3v1s

They didn't look like Goliath so far, but as usual, scoring/winning regardless of how they play.. Hopefully the Poles will find their shooting boots in the second half.

Temptation

Good job as in getting results, but nothing outstanding. They have the most stacked squad for over 10 years now. In a period when all other big teams are shit. And he still plays with lots of defensive midfielders and a donkey as no 10 in Griezmann. Plus the actual football played is dire.

Imagine calling Grizz a donkey for France.

He has been absolutely sensational for France throughout his career and his in-game intelligence is one of the best around. You need to lay off the crack.

malvolio

Imagine calling Grizz a donkey for France.

He has been absolutely sensational for France throughout his career and his in-game intelligence is one of the best around. You need to lay off the crack.

The biggest fraud to be called a world class player. He is a nobody when not having a defensive setup and defensive minded managers.

JamDav1982

Griezmann was one of their best players when won WC last time round and been one of the best in this tournament also.

Was also their best player when got to Euros final... but let me guess he 'bottled' that. As players who dont score all the time are 'bottlers' but only ones who choose to call that.

JamDav1982

The biggest fraud to be called a world class player. He is a nobody when not having a defensive setup and defensive minded managers.

France were one of the top scoring teams at last World Cup you muppet and likes of Sociedad didnt play defensive football either.

Just burping out utter shite as usual.

Griezmann was better for Barca in last season than has been for Atletico since anyway. So again just speaking shite.

Temptation

You can't fault him for his France tenure. He has been simply outstanding for them for years. You're the first guy criticising him for the NT. Way off the mark.

Windhook

Griezmann was one of their best players when won WC last time round and been one of the best in this tournament also.

Was also their best player when got to Euros final... but let me guess he 'bottled' that. As players who dont score all the time are 'bottlers' but only ones who choose to call that.

Griezmann and Pogba fall into this category, where they perform beyond well for country. I don't know what it is but they don't impress on club level in recent years.

JamDav1982

Griezmann and Pogba fall into this category, where they perform beyond well for country. I don't know what it is but they don't impress on club level in recent years.

Not really revelant to anything I said and its clear Griezmann has not been same level at clubs in recent years regardless.

eaman

Griezmann has been good for every club he's been at besides barca. But he had his moments at barca as well. Style, his position or the system maybe just didn't suit him. Pogba the same and united were a bit of a mess while he was there.

Home of Barca Fans