World Cup 2022

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
South Korea got through on sheer luck and because Portugal started resting their players an hour into their game. Not surprised to see them play so naively and get punched in the mouth.

JohnN

Brazil should rest now and face Croatia who got to overtime if they are smart...they should not push to humiliate s. Korea anyway.

JerseyAddict

To bad for SK not to score ...

I hope Brazil will find the decency not to humiliate them. The one Germans gave them in Brazil.

Laplacian

We like it that way. It is better feeling to laugh in their faces after... Where are their teams? 90% of them aren't even on the map. Croatia is again advancing.... People shit on us and we laigh in their faces.

Bunch of losers they are.
If we loose against Brazil, so F what... Croatia did it's job. 4 f milion of us and sofar we get 1 bronze and 1 silver.

My brother. Cheering for you against the joga bonito merchants.

DonAK

NGL it would be pretty funny if Brazil after all this go out vs. Croatia, but I think Brazil will be the clear favorites for that matchup.

DonAK

Not looking forward to return to XaviBall once this World Cup ends.

Back to depression it will be + the amount of shit names we're going to linked with whilst other top teams in Europe hoard up all the elite talent.

serghei

Not looking forward to return to XaviBall once this World Cup ends.

Back to depression it will be + the amount of shit names we're going to linked with whilst other top teams in Europe hoard up all the elite talent.

How bad can it be? 1st place, best attack and best defence.

Home of Barca Fans