World Cup 2022

delancey

You know? I am for Denmark. Scandinavian pride. but whenever Dembele gets the ball in front of goal, I am not scared. The dude sucks at finishing. 😂😂😂😂

Go Denmark!!!

serghei

Not too worried, he'll get back to clown level at that club very fast. Playing in Farmers League. If he's smart he will stay, we can give him the money he wants if he puts in elite performances. Let's see him vs United, Atletico soon.

delancey

He is great at passing his opponents on the wings. I will give him that. But as far as finishing is concerned, dude absolutely sucks. Below average.

serghei

He has probably been Barcas best attacking player since Xavi came in.

'Clown level' is far too harsh.

Best winger in La Liga this season to date.

He is but for the money he wants he has to deliver in the biggest games. Didn't do much vs Madrid, Bayern, Inter away...

He finally looks like he is about to make that big next step to world class level, but not there yet.

JamDav1982

He is but for the money he wants he has to deliver in the biggest games. Didn't do much vs Madrid, Bayern, Inter away...

Inter away he hit post and put in ball that Pedri scored from I think.

Bayern away he should probably have had a pen.

Scored at home to Inter as well.

serghei

Inter away he hit post and put in ball that Pedri scored from I think.

Bayern away he should probably have had a pen.

Scored at home to Inter as well.

More is needed for world class level, which is apparently the type of wages he and his agent demand. The money in wages is the issue here. Have no problem to give him top top money, but he needs to deliver vs biggest teams the way Vinicius did last year in CL against City, against Liverpool multiple times etc.

ajnotkeith

Dembele is not only incredibly technically talented, he also works very hard and always gets back to defend and cover his flank. Something you don't get from a lot of top wingers.

Difference between him and a Neymar or Messi in that regard is light and day... Dembele defends like a fullback.

It's obvious he is a top winger right now, he has some flaws but so do all top players too.

Home of Barca Fans