Would you sign Luis Suarez?

Would you sign Luis Suarez?

• Yes

Votes: 78 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 89 53.3%

• Total voters

Irish_Cules

I don't know which way to go with it to be honest. Ideally no but if we did sign him I just know if he plays well he'll win me over with his performances. I'm sure it will be the same for everyone, regardless of how they feel about him at the moment.

Football wise, he could be awesome for us if we signed him. But he seriously needs to sort his attitude out.

We don't need him anyway. We have Sanchez, who isn't THAT much worse, doesn't have the attitude problems, and is 2 years younger. Keep him and focus on necessary signings like CB and CM. So my answer is no. I might change my mind if Sanchez is sold though.

B

beautifulgame

If we get rid of Alexis then hell yes.

He'd be awesome. Bring dem

BarçAjax8

We don't need him anyway. We have Sanchez, who isn't THAT much worse

That is a really delusional statement. Strictly footballing-wise there is no comparison, Suarez would bring way more to our frontline than Alexis ever could/will in goals/assists. The problem is Suarez is a headcase and I quoted myself in another thread that I was wrong about Luis. I thought he fixed his problems and had a ballon d'or worthy season which changed him but we can all see that's not true.

A player like this is an absolute distraction and he'd do nothing more than disrupt the dressing room and destroy the focus of the team. We don't need him... go for Higuain instead.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I can't believe some people are actually trying to defend him. You can't go around biting people in any walk of life. Who the f*** does that anyway? Put him in a mental institute.

Neymessi

I am pretty sure that if we get suarez it would still be for the same price before his biting incident happened.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nothing in this past week has changed my opinion about Suarez....He's a nutter but supremely talented...Is he a liability that the club shouldn't risk?...Matter of debate but I do think a player of his caliber is sorely needed up front and, frankly, a ruthless forward like him might just be what the doctor ordered for this attacking trident...Nutter or not

Home of Barca Fans