Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Club de amigos confirmed.

FJ8BD-vVcAQDwjx

[@gbsansl] | Out of the 2,760 total minutes Bar?a have played in 30 games this season, Sergio Busquets has participated in 2,582 of them. In simpler words, the Bar?a midfielder has played 93.55% of the total minutes this season. #fcblive

PAIN.

jamrock

Sometimes coaches & leaders have to accept the wisdom of the crowd, if everything thinks it's time to move past busquets, they maybe on to something, doesn't matter what he does in training, we see how he performs week in week out & it's just not good enough.

MTL_Barca

Club de amigos confirmed.

FJ8BD-vVcAQDwjx

[@gbsansl] | Out of the 2,760 total minutes Bar?a have played in 30 games this season, Sergio Busquets has participated in 2,582 of them. In simpler words, the Bar?a midfielder has played 93.55% of the total minutes this season. #fcblive

The ultimate amigo :busquets:

We'll see, but that was why i always had the opinion it's best for Xavi to join only after all his former teammates are gone. Even if not intentional, he might not judge them the same way as others and that's not good.

BarcaOG

Banned
im actually shocked by that answer. i thought his best friend was Iniesta

obviously they xavi and iniesta had a phenomenal and unique footballing relationship but

i wonder if they were 'close' friends... now that i think about it, when each left barca i didnt see them posting dinner pictures or hanging out pictures afterwards...

lol imagine if they hated each others guts but were unbelievable playing together

Joan

im actually shocked by that answer. i thought his best friend was Iniesta

obviously they xavi and iniesta had a phenomenal and unique footballing relationship but

i wonder if they were 'close' friends... now that i think about it, when each left barca i didnt see them posting dinner pictures or hanging out pictures afterwards...

lol imagine if they hated each others guts but were unbelievable playing together
Did Iniesta have any close friends here?

MTL_Barca

Azpi Pique Eric Alba/Grimaldo/Gaya
Gavi/Nico Busquets Pedri
Ferran Morata Ansu

We're almost there, only ter Stegen left :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans