Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

I just learned that Ruedigervsigned a 4 yrs contract with Real Madrid. If Mbappe will go to Real Madrid what chances do we have against Real in the next 5 years? The answer is just simple: ANY.
This should mostly scary us. We will be nowhere just Real?s shadow. Embarrassing!

We already are in their shadow.. they are winning the league with ease whilst competing for the CL. we are getting dunked by german farmers in Europa league

Gari

FRcdoIeWYAE6vuf

Everything is cleared, the summer promises to be interesting. The main thing is not to make a mistake for the coach. If Barca had two of the highest paid players like Real Madrid, Barcelona would be mixed with shit, and so silence. Last season, Real had no trophies, this season Barca. The main thing is the right way.

MTL_Barca

FRcdoIeWYAE6vuf

Everything is cleared, the summer promises to be interesting. The main thing is not to make a mistake for the coach. If Barca had two of the highest paid players like Real Madrid, Barcelona would be mixed with shit, and so silence. Last season, Real had no trophies, this season Barca. The main thing is the right way.

Top 3 la liga all flops, with one more of our bums chilling at #4 for PL :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Top 3 la liga all flops, with one more of our bums chilling at #4 for PL :lol:

Man I wished our bums flopped like Bale but they couldn't even do that :facepalm:

I'm really curious about how Bale's Madrid career will be viewed in a few years. He never had any great consistency but he was unbelievably clutch for them in a lot of big games/moments. Would you consider that alone to be worth the fee even if he never had an extended run of greatness there?

Messigician

FRcdoIeWYAE6vuf

There's no way Messi is only paid that little

0 chance

Bobo32

I saw the grill pictures put up on that twitter account. Puig as invisible there as he has been on the pitch lately. Did anyone catch him at the tables? I saw pasta pesto, tomatoes, maybe some lettuce. I can just imagine him on a rolling stick, with the same disappointed face we sometimes see stick up of that very large jacket he wears to the bench. Terrible!

Bobo32

The reaction is so unfair and so soulless, but can be explained by human psychology. It is tough to want to be part of this "human race" when you see examples like this of how they can behave and respond.
Puig got to play 18 mins this year pretty much, and he thanked Xavi with an immediate Golazo. After that, nothing, but the HATRED or DISGUST some people feel just by seeing his name only increases with time passing by without him getting a chance to prove or disprove himself. I only want to see the kid play, as I enjoy his style, but it seems to be too much to ask.

I sort of understand Xavis decision from the start, he recognized four players for these two CM positions that he had a higher long-term belief in (three of them younger, and one much more established). Trying to establish a fifth one could make things less clear and tougher for him, coming on in the middle of the season. I could stand behind this decision, even though I think Puig can do things none of the others can. But as time goes by, injuries happen, and results and general play is very disappointing, I can't really sit here without criticizing Xavi. His reluctance to play Puig falls back on him, it makes it impossible to not criticize him now.

I mistook "mc_lovin" for being sensible one point in time, but I realize that I was much mistaken, he seems to be a person who is very happy to stand enviously on the sideline and make sarcastic remarks after the fact. If Xavi had only trusted Puig and let him play a lot of minutes, it wouldn't have taken wonders from Puig in order for mc_lovin to praise him. He could for example lose the ball 40 times a game I reckon - as long as Xavi let him play in the next game again, mc_lovin would make a precocious remark about how good he is still... I don't like your style here, mc_lovin!

Messigician

❗️Barcelona made a new and better offer to Demb?l?. Bar?a's proposal comes close to Demb?l?'s demands: ?20m in salary and bonus. The talks are positive and the parties will continue to try to reach an agreement.

? @Santi_J_FM

Pain

Bobo32

❗️Barcelona made a new and better offer to Demb?l?. Bar?a's proposal comes close to Demb?l?'s demands: ?20m in salary and bonus. The talks are positive and the parties will continue to try to reach an agreement.

? @Santi_J_FM

Pain

I am in such dire need of a "dislike" button here at this moment. In this case not for your particular post, but in response to the news you post.
If Laporta does not have a club he knows will pay a shitton of money ready already this summer, then this new contract offer is the most stupid thing I can imagine!

Barcilliant

No. You're 2 to 3 years good years of coaching and hierarchical management away from being that level.

The club should have a clear idea, world class coach, top professionals running the club and player power should be kicked out. If a player is more powerful than the manager the club is 2 months away from meltdown. Screw the Mbappes, give me Klopp anyday over these kinda players!

Football is becoming more and more about systems now.

It takes two or three years AFTER you get the right coach. We haven't got the right coach. Xavi is NOT the answer,trust me. This is going to end in tears with alot of egg on fat boy Laporta s face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans