Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Instead regretted that one after clicking post. Sergi gave him a few games though :innocent:

@serghei most the youngsters were already established in the first team by Koeman.

Torre or Estanis should get a crack at AML ahead of Alba. Who knows, they may even surprise.
Nah he wants to win this one and get back in a grove, then he'll give a few B team Players chances.

Although he's done that already this season in games that matter with alcaron.

It's looking like Barcaforum just got Torre wrong & he's just not good enough.

Last edited:

Redbuck

Alarcon and Estanis have both played this season but would think what is being

Over stating it there.

Who does Gundogan start for that adds more experience?
This is a real question though. If Busquets stays (and we all pray he doesn't), Gavi has to drop to the bench and Gundogan will be used as Pedri's sub, or starts in games where Pedri needs to rest. I would have also added him as Frenkie's sub, but he doesn't have the legs to babysit Busi week in week out. If Busi goes, I think he would start, but Xavi has to figure out how to make a 3 man midfield work consistently with FDJ as the pivot or if it's a 4 man midfield, he'll start in a double pivot with FDJ. I know some people here might not like a Gundo-FDJ double pivot, but considering how the likes of Roberto, Kessie, Pedri and Gavi perform better when playing higher up the pitch, it's the best option we've got.

Rory

Just getting the excuses out the way, ahem

- Injuries
- Tired
- Low motivation because league pretty much in the bag.

fin

Birdy

If Laporta has any balls left in him,
he should pack him back to Qatar, together with Jordi Cryuff, the moment the season is over,
irrespective of league win or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans