Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Starting to warm up to the idea of Zubimendi since all the other alternatives are so underwhelming. Doubt he'll join us though.

delancey

I have the utmost respect for the GOATS in the game. Or those who bring out the best in their respective squads. That does not apply to Xavi. Give him Manchester Cory’s squad, and he’d get eliminated from the Europa League.

Watch next season. It’s gonna happen again and only three posters on here will be supporting our management of Xavi and his brother (imagine if bill Gates appointed all of his friends and family members to run Microsoft, that’s how cringe this is). Anyhow, they are: JamC, Sergei, and IniestaGoat. :lol:

In a sense, I hope that Messi chooses Saudi money, as mediocre managers do not deserve to have the GOAT bail them out.

iniestaGOAT

I have the utmost respect for the GOATS in the game. Or those who bring out the best in their respective squads. That does not apply to Xavi. Give him Manchester Cory’s squad, and he’d get eliminated from the Europa League.

Watch next season. It’s gonna happen again and only three posters on here will be supporting our management of Xavi and his brother (imagine if bill Gates appointed all of his friends and family members to run Microsoft, that’s how cringe this is). Anyhow, they are: JamC, Sergei, and IniestaGoat. :lol:

In a sense, I hope that Messi chooses Saudi money, as mediocre managers do not deserve to have the GOAT bail them out.

LAST SEASON YOU PROBABLY SAID GIVE XAVI 100M AND HE STILL WON'T WIN THE LEAGUE

PIPE DOWN

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Javi Miguel says that the club has given Xavi a choice of one big investment : either 60m on Zubimendi, or 54m on Foyth.

If he picked Foyth, Amrabat would come instead of Zubimendi.

Paying 54m for Foyth would be absolute comedy and probably the worst negotiation we've made since Laporta took over again. If it has to be like that we should take Zubimendi.

BJJ

Javi Miguel says that the club has given Xavi a choice of one big investment : either 60m on Zubimendi, or 54m on Foyth.

Paying 54m for Foyth would be absolute comedy and probably the worst negotiation we've made since Laporta took over again. If it has to be like that we should take Zubimendi.
54 million for Foyth?? 🤣

What is happening to football?

Porque

The only way I can respond to this post is with this.

laporta1-1-655x368.jpg

FC B

Lol you delusional dumbass.

Watch City destroy Madrid in the return game.
Well I wouldn't be that sure. Many said exactly like you for the first leg too and City were lucky to leave Bernabeu without a loss.

FC B

Imo they were, except the first 30 minutes of the game Madrid had the upper hand, looked more in control as the match progressed and also had the best chances. City were creating absolutely nothing after their goal.

JamDav1982

Imo they were, except the first 30 minutes of the game Madrid had the upper hand, looked more in control as the match progressed and also had the best chances. City were creating absolutely nothing after their goal.

City had the better chances before their goal. Works both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans