Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

Yes thats what you are saying now..are you claiming that was original point when said Real have signed so many 50m + players?

Hard concept to keep up with when changing rules.
???
I was consistent you buffoon. I always talked the absolute number of expensive, current squad players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Eventhough I liked his interview better than some previous ones, after looking closer he is still very much delusional in his claims that we played good few months ago and that we played good in CL so far this season.

Laughable.

serghei

De Zerbi is a good prospect, but we need to see what he can do at top clubs before we hail him the next messiah.

Professor L'OptaBirdy can't seem to understand that a very select amount of individuals can deliver under the weight of pressure and expectations. I have zero doubts that De Zerbi would be run over by the all-time great squads Barca and RM had in the late 00s to mid 10s. Whereas Pep and ZZ (and Carlo) thrived in those circumstances, managing to rein in players like Messi, CR7, Xavi, Alves, Marcelo, Ramos etc. etc.. Some managers just command respect and I don't see that in De Zerbi (but could be proven wrong, we'll see).

Xavi has disappointment me a little in this arena. I thought he would command more respect than he does from the Barca squad.

True. Even Nagelsmann is a good example. A big club is simply a different job compared to a smaller club. The patience is much shorter, you deal with big players, big egos to handle, and so on. So many things can go badly before tactics even come into play.

People underrate how important things such as charisma, leadership qualities, winning mentality matter in a big club.

Zidane built a legacy based on those things. Someone like Benitez had no clue how to handle it. Not to mention guys like Lopetegui.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Semantics. Draw the line at 40m or 50m, who cares. Point still stands.

No it doesnt,

There are nowhwere near the 50m+ players you make out.

So stay consistent.. you changed it to 40m when realised spoke like a buffoon about '50m players'.

Ok 'who cares'.. who are the 13 50m players?

JamDav1982

On to a different point now?

No one is disputing Real squad cost more in transfer fees.

Barca front line cost twice as much. as Real... ouch. Surely should have much better front line then.

JamDav1982

Are you stupid? That’s the fucking point.

your ever changing point you buffoon.

Barca front line should be a lot better than Real. Spent twice as much.

Now add in the value of players Barca have not included there....

No one disputes Real spent more numpty.

Two highest spenders... Chelsea and Utd.. Sensational.

JamDav1982

Jamie is something else. His point is that you don't need to spend a lot to be top. Yet the top teams are all some of the biggest spenders. :lol:

Aye Chelsea and United taking world by storm... that is the two biggest.

Top point.

Your 'best in world Real' are 7th and less than Spurs.

Try again.

JamDav1982

City are some of the biggest spenders. Liverpool too. PSG too, Chelsea too, Madrid too. Last 4 CL finalists.

Yes and Chelsea an United are biggest two and Spurs more than Real.

Inter were in last CL final.. where are they?

City and Liverpool are on their coaches more than anything. Look at teams spending more than them.

Madrid are 7th.. calma. Sorry its lower.. 8th.

Bayern much further down than Real etc.... this graph is brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans