Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

oh man, I had a weird dream last night.

I was Xavi playing against Real Madrid, and Zindine Zidane came out of retirment to play for Madrid.

And wow Zizou was S!CK, but then I took it to another level as Xavi beating 3 players with skill and playing a defence splitting through pass to Iniesta.

and then after the game(I was myself again for some reason, dreams are weird like that), I was practicing with Robben, Kroos and Schweinsteiger, playing Volley in the corner kick past the keeper. Robben was Sick at that for some reason.

dalitis8

Banned
tumblr_lyzlii3VVX1qa8vpxo1_400.gif

:rofl1:

This is epic..

dalitis8

Banned

I was Xavi playing against Real Madrid, and Zindine Zidane came out of retirment to play for Madrid.

And wow Zizou was S!CK, but then I took it to another level as Xavi beating 3 players with skill and playing a defence splitting through pass to Iniesta.

and then after the game(I was myself again for some reason, dreams are weird like that), I was practicing with Robben, Kroos and Schweinsteiger, playing Volley in the corner kick past the keeper. Robben was Sick at that for some reason.

You obviously watch way too much football.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

So that means that even in dreams Kroos is better than Xavi?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
OMG she's an anime character O_O

Racist, come on

Sawa is about as kewl as they come in women's footy...She was imperious in that Women's WC and the fact that she's such a geek of a fan for Barça speaks volumes, IMHO...Carries a ton of respect in the women's game and plays with the kind of vigor & poise that we're accustomed to with our own club

I don't understand Japanese but you could pick up on how eagerly she wanted someone to snap a photo of her with Xavi...She can get a kit anywhere and whenever she wants but getting it from Xavi, for a footballer like Sawa, well you can see what it mean to her...It's lovely stuff

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Racist, come on

Sawa is about as kewl as they come in women's footy...She was imperious in that Women's WC and the fact that she's such a geek of a fan for Barça speaks volumes, IMHO...Carries a ton of respect in the women's game and plays with the kind of vigor & poise that we're accustomed to with our own club

I don't understand Japanese but you could pick up on how eagerly she wanted someone to snap a photo of her with Xavi...She can get a kit anywhere and whenever she wants but getting it from Xavi, for a footballer like Sawa, well you can see what it mean to her...It's lovely stuff

oh God, first ammar and now you... ;_; what's that got to do with racism, really? have thought of the consequences? what if I get haunted by HBA?!!... :b and it was only truth,she was totally pulling off an anime character movement patterns.

Ok now seriously,Yeah she was pretty cool in that tournament. watched some parts of it and it was brilliant. Japan is very fast growing in football. But that said, Marta is seriously on a whole other level than all other female footballers. really sick stuff she pulls off. very elegant style of play.
And yeah I appreciate that she's a Barca fan, which makes her immediately a likeable sportswoman for me. and she was obviously fangirling over Xavi as well ;), but lets be fair, who wouldn't?

But I don't follow women's football much after Fifa crushed Iranian women's dream of competing in the Olympic women's football tournament by banning them, because they wouldn't accept to remove their hijab. The kit design was changed to fit the rules but they didn't remove them ban:(

Superfly

Banned

I bet your life is complete now after playing with the most complete midfielder of our generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans