Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

He gave a press conference today. Some quotes(barcastuff):

Xavi: "We're playing very good, but we're still not effective enough in front of the goal, we need a lot of chances to finish games."

Xavi: "Injury Casillas? I feel bad for Iker, he's the soul of Real Madrid, and also a key player for Spain. I hope he recovers soon."

Xavi: "We hope the games against Madrid will be only about football. We want so to the say a football war, nothing else."

Xavi: "Valdes not renewing? We have to respect his decision, he deserves that. He'll explain his decision when he feels the time is right."

Xavi: "Very happy to sign my renewal on Monday. I hope to continue for many more years, I still enjoy football every day."

Xavi: "I hope to stay with Barcelona until I retire. We'll see how long my body will allow me to keep going."

Xavi: "For me, it's a joy when I get the ball and I have 7-8 options. I'm a passer, I need players around me."

Xavi: "I talk a lot with Victor, he's not only a teammate, also a friend. He thought a long time about his decision."

Xavi: "I'm sure the fans will continue to support Victor. He's the best goalkeeper in the history of Barça, people value that."

ammarfcb

ze special one
What would Xavi do on his birthday i wonder.

get drunk till he PASSES out
tumblr_m6o5ul3Hqx1qmej6fo1_250.gif

happy birthday maestro

tumblr_mh6vramDlp1r7w5c2o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans