Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Looks like it :p
the skin is really uniform and soft there, and he has his beard in the rest of his face. Maybe he started doing it, but couldn't take the pain. Like what happens in the 40 year old virgin movie.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Looks like it :p
the skin is really uniform and soft there, and he has his beard in the rest of his face. Maybe he started doing it, but couldn't take the pain. Like what happens in the 40 year old virgin movie.

Maybe his wife got him to do it. :lol:

Stric

Great video:

Thanks for this link! Too bad they didn't show how he managed to come out of that parking spot. :lol:

Maybe he started waxing his beard? I don't know why he'd do it, but it's the only thing I can think off.

Interesting idea. :lol: I don't think it's waxing, though. The patch started from a small spot and grew bigger with time.

Last edited:

Papabeef

Too bad the goofball who created a video collage for his best moments at the stadium made it very "goal" oriented, should have shown his midfield class and dictating, his assisting, his ball control, his brilliant passing.

But anyways thats a small detail, it was very difficult to watch these 35 minutes or so, La Liga win got dampened by this inevitable reality... But I'm glad he's out with a bang (Hopefully an even bigger bang in the coming weeks)

Barca for the second season in a row has lost a true Footballing selfless leader, that did everything in their power for his shirt.

Hope he keeps his words and comes back to take on any role at Barca, maybe future coach at some point!

6racias Maestro!

6racias Legend!

6racias por todo Xavi!

Last edited:

dakt

Thanks for this link! Too bad they didn't show how he managed to come out of that parking spot. :lol:

LOL...I was also interested in seeing that. :D
Do they usually park this tight in Spain/Catalonia? Here, you would get a note on your window wiper with all your relatives mentioned in it. :lol:

Stric

Great interview with El Pais, thanks for the link. He's really simple, humble guy-next-door. I love that about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans