Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

namaria

ezgif-2003470356.gif

Kohe321

He had a really touching speech. Very emotional and sad, but at the same time there's the silver lining of knowing he's coming back in a few years. Imagine him being our coach one day, perhaps with Iniesta as his assistant, Puyol as the sporting director and Pique as the president. Talk about a team. :lol:

Now for one final game and one final trophy, Xavi! I can see this very emotional farewell motivating the squad even more than before, if that's even possible.

Asylum15

He had a really touching speech. Very emotional and sad, but at the same time there's the silver lining of knowing he's coming back in a few years. Imagine him being our coach one day, perhaps with Iniesta as his assistant, Puyol as the sporting director and Pique as the president. Talk about a team. :lol:

Now for one final game and one final trophy, Xavi! I can see this very emotional farewell motivating the squad even more than before, if that's even possible.

We'd average 95% possession every season.

Stric

Imagine him being our coach one day, perhaps with Iniesta as his assistant, Puyol as the sporting director and Pique as the president.

Holy shit. :lol:

I don't see Pique as president, to be honest, but those other three don't seem unlikely at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans