Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerBam

Until now, we heard only stupid rumours in what Xavi wants and people are buying it. Let's better wait until the first matches are played at least.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
for future use

FEZgoOuXEAYEm-b

Messigician

Xavi haters already getting the pitchforks out

Joan Laporta: ?Xavi told us ?I need Dani in the team as a key player?, so things have ended up as they should have?

Messigician

as a player ?

Yes

And Laporta alluded to the signing

Laporta: "Messi and Iniesta?s return? I don?t rule anything out. It happened with Dani, age is a number. They?re two great players. I can?t predict what will happen tomorrow, they?re still playing & contracted to other clubs. You never know."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Xavi hasn't requested anything lol. Laporta was asked a question by a journalist and he responded like Laporta always does.

Messigician

Xavi hasn't requested anything lol. Laporta was asked a question by a journalist and he responded like Laporta always does.

No lol

Iniesta literally said he wants to return which is what Alves did after the transfer saga unfolded rapidly after that.

He's coming back 100% mark my words

" Age is just a number"
- The Great Joan Laporta

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No lol

Iniesta literally said he wants to return which is what Alves did after the transfer saga unfolded rapidly after that.

He's coming back 100% mark my words

" Age is just a number"
- The Great Joan Laporta

where source

iniesta said he want to return as a coach, member of the management and not as a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans