Youssoufa Moukoko

Yannik

1.000 minutes played this season he sits at 6 goals and 6 assists. He is a starter for Dortmund at this point, and a candidate for Germany while turning 18 this month. I hope I don't jinx it but he seems to slowly get rolling.

khaled_a_d

Not going to happen but I would love getting him here tbh.
Not a player with massive potential in comparison to the Brazilian wonderkids, but way less risk though.

Andresito

Staff member
He turns 18 the day the WC starts. If Dortmund are going to offer him a new contract they'll do so after this.

Not sure if leaving is the best option for him. No team better than Dortmund can offer him a starting spot. He might be better off signing a renewal with a sign on bonus or a sell on clause so that both he and Dortmund get something out of it.

Wouldn't mind having him as a gamble at Barcelona though. In dream land it would be a great transition from Lewy, but unfortunately we aren't in dream land.

Messi983

I think he'll stay in Dortmund for a season or two more. Would be smart move at least. They can guarantee him minutes he probably won't get in other top teams right now.

Not sure IIRC but I think I've read somewhere some time he has already agreed to provisional contract extension with Dortmund which he'll sign when he turns 18. Although I'm aware recent reports were he's still undecided about his future.

I guess we'll have to wait and see but if he won't renew before January we would be stupid to at least not offer him a pre-contract even though I have hard time to believe he would really choose Barca.

Barcilliant

I am on the fence with this guy right now. He could be very good but I'm sure he will not be world class. I prefer a taller, more physical forward.

Andresito

Staff member
Madrid might be interested as well. They offer close to the same thing as we do: being a backup to an old CF who is still world class. Not much playing time short term but long term can become the undisputed #9.

Home of Barca Fans