Zinedine Zidane

Temptation

Iniesta and ZZ are on the same level footballing wise, but ZZ's charisma and leadership in the biggest stages is different. The only one who clearly exceeds him in this regard is Maradona.
And certain Footballing qualities too.

ZZ was great in the air, stronger, more 2 footed and took set plays too.

Has more main man energy.

CatalinR10

Ljungberg kinda resembles this ex-convict who went modelling :LOL:
View attachment 9825
Remember women drooling over this mugshot and willing to pay his bail

Ah yes , remember his pic having a shit ton of comments and saw at least 100 ( until I got bored reading anymore ) comments from women wanting him to rape them and shit like that. Probably few of those are twitter SJW who claim all men are shit and misogynists :ROFLMAO:

I've seen somewhere he made +5 mil from modelling

L3v1s

Ah yes , remember his pic having a shit ton of comments and saw at least 100 ( until I got bored reading anymore ) comments from women wanting him to rape them and shit like that. Probably few of those are twitter SJW who claim all men are shit and misogynists :ROFLMAO:

If I'm not wrong he also married a rich man's daughter:LOL:

Temptation

Jeremy Meeks. He stopped crime and started modelling.

I won't count him in the "can pull off bald" category though.

Black guys look fine bald. Look at Henry. Many Black guys look better with shaved heads. Meeks looks shit with hair.

Home of Barca Fans