Camp Nou

Andresito

Staff member
That's btw not an official render, it's made by some random guy based on the pics released by the club.

companyofcules

By the way, I really hate the modern press. Full of imbeciles with no specialization in what they debate, having degrees based on hilarious courses about nothing, that are used as tools, useful idiots to brainwash the kids and the masses to even go against their natural interests.
Even if the effects for football are less dangerous, there are still present, like the English media whores and the other media flora that convinced milions of homo rusticus that it's time to save football from the ESL and clubs, just to be controlled by low cost UEFA politicians and Russian, American and Arab criminals and barons who own EPL and other "clubs".

So that's why I am infavour of primary sources. MD and X made no contribution to his efforts. I will rather see that video 4 months later than give money to useless morrons.
If let's say MD brought an architect to coment the render based on his knowledge of the construction plans that will be quality news!
Rumor spreading should be free and a hobby and should be labeled as that.

Andresito

Staff member
Um, what? How can he just walk around there and nobody gives a sh**?

If you look confident you can get in anywhere. All these workers don't know every single guy at site so no surprise he can do whatever he wants. Usually construction sites are better fenced and you need ID to get in but Laporta probably went with the cheap solution to save some dimes.

companyofcules

If you look confident you can get in anywhere. All these workers don't know every single guy at site so no surprise he can do whatever he wants. Usually construction sites are better fenced and you need ID to get in but Laporta probably went with the cheap solution to save some dimes.
Darwin awards and taking risks are a needed elements in a society.
It's not a prison, or US/UK where the glorified hypocrisy is a sport, it's a construction site and some fences and warnings are enough for most people and most laws.
I don't see why Barcelona should make that into a prison. Nothing can keep dare devils out anyway, the fences and warnings are to prevent mistakes. From what I see the company made some sturdy fences in key areas.
Why Laporta went? That is on the construction company and the Spanish law.

Messi983

Yeah but he's not even wearing working equipment, he just stands out from other workers. Maybe they just mind their own business and are not supposed to do or say anything but only one of them even looked a bit suspicious at him for a milisecond. He just went past all others like he's a ghost, lol.

Another explanation is he's an actual worker (who other workers know and why they didn't react) who finished his job and went back in to take something but he didn't behave like that.

Home of Barca Fans