Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

Why don’t you rate the 70s and 80s?

There were very good players like Dalgish, Muller and George Best

It's relative. I don't think it's a stretch to say CL in 90s, 00s and 10s was tougher than EC of 70s.

Good achievement for the time, but you can't compare beating a bunch of Belgium nobodies to beating SAF's United sides for example, especially 09 :lol:

Messigician

It's relative. I don't think it's a stretch to say CL in 90s, 00s and 10s was tougher than EC of 70s.

Good achievement for the time, but you can't compare beating a bunch of Belgium nobodies to beating SAF's United sides for example, especially 09 :lol:
You can only compare the teams playing in the same era.

Barca regularly struggled during this time so we need to respect the level of competition

I am not one for saying put Messi in Pele’s era and he scores 100 goals a season or put Pele in the modern era and he’s just a standard decent forward.

soul24rage

Chelsea battering us here.

Our injury situation is beyond ridiculous now too. If we stumble to 4th with this squad, Unai needs a knighthood.
Spurs have too many tough games ahead of them, so think Villa will make top 4.

Do you guys still need a new LB?

fergus90

Spurs have too many tough games ahead of them, so think Villa will make top 4.

Do you guys still need a new LB?
We gave Spurs so many opportunities to take that 4th spot too and they blew it so many times.

We need a LB, RB and two centre midfielders in the summer for sure. I actually cannot believe we are still where we are given the injury situation.

Temptation

We gave Spurs so many opportunities to take that 4th spot too and they blew it so many times.

We need a LB, RB and two centre midfielders in the summer for sure. I actually cannot believe we are still where we are given the injury situation.
How highly do you rate Digne?

If you qualify for the CL you'll get some big signings.

Home of Barca Fans