This is bad

companyofcules

1000037723.jpg
This kids lack any respect and education so I guess that can explain why we struggle with our B team despite having the talents.
I don't think Cruyff ment to raise clowns but hard core warriors that know what is FCB.
Those kids if they are not mentally impaired or totally uneducated should go.
If they are uneducated the staff is responsible.
I don't know if they clown because of the American clown or because of the Portuguese manchild but imagine a Real kid pulling a shirt celebration with Messi. It's all fun and games but clowning should stop because we are not a circus.

Temptation

View attachment 10165
This kids lack any respect and education so I guess that can explain why we struggle with our B team despite having the talents.
I don't think Cruyff ment to raise clowns but hard core warriors that know what is FCB.
Those kids if they are not mentally impaired or totally uneducated should go.
If they are uneducated the staff is responsible.
I don't know if they clown because of the American clown or because of the Portuguese manchild but imagine a Real kid pulling a shirt celebration with Messi. It's all fun and games but clowning should stop because we are not a circus.
Ronaldo has unreal influence globally and his celebrations are cool and fun. Not just lil kids, even adults and professional athletes copy CR7 all the time. Messi is boring and vanilla outside his pure Footballing talent. Deal with it.

Also, Barca has it's own identity as a club. Barca isn't Messi. You don't have to be a Messiboi to be a future Barca player lol. Similarly, nothing wrong with Real Madrid youth players idolizing Messi either.

PS: In before the usual suspects desperately attack me with personal insults just because I posted an obvious fact on topic. :lol:

iniestaGOAT

Nobody cares. Its just a celebration.
In the end every jabroni won't make it to the first team.

Having said that, if they grow up idolozing Penaldo over Messi.. there is no hope for them and 0 chance they make it.

Temptation

Nobody cares. Its just a celebration.
In the end every jabroni won't make it to the first team.

Having said that, if they grow up idolozing Penaldo over Messi.. there is no hope for them and 0 chance they make it.
Garnacho, Mbappe, Haaland, Rashford, etc all made it idolizing Penaldo, lil bro.

companyofcules

Ronaldo has unreal influence globally and his celebrations are cool and fun. Not just lil kids, even adults and professional athletes copy CR7 all the time. Messi is boring and vanilla outside his pure Footballing talent. Deal with it.

Also, Barca has it's own identity as a club. Barca isn't Messi. You don't have to be a Messiboi to be a future Barca player lol. Similarly, nothing wrong with Real Madrid youth players idolizing Messi either.

PS: In before the usual suspects desperately attack me with personal insults just because I posted an obvious fact on topic. :lol:
The influence on monocellular brains like Speed and his fans isn't that impressive. Social media culture is made by idiots for idiots. I don't see it how will be a positive thing to have speed fans in Masia.

Also his main value of narcissism is not compatible either.
But hyping a legend of a club that wants you dead for like 80 years isn't funny in a Barcelona shirt. They can do it in private, is not about liking him.
I don't think producing Xavi Simons is the goal here, some flashy media products with zero Barcelona DNA

companyofcules

Again you are not a Barcelona fan and probably you don't have the games to understand what is Barcelona about or Real or La Liga or who is Messi.

When I told you EPL is a league of peasants you lost it, but in fact that is a mentality fit for a league full of peasants.
That's why your biggest stars are some average bums like Kane or Salah (I really love Salah, but him being GOAT of EPL is hilarious, is like Arda was the GOAT of La Liga).
There wasn't any huge player there, except Best who was a native. That league is worse than the "farmers league" as they at least have talents.

In contrast to Boring EPL, this clubs were built on football excellence and hype around that. In the case of Real was a state investment to outdone Bilbao and Barcelona, but the point stands.

What Perez wants, and Ronaldinho and Messi made him fail, was to outshine Barcelona and rebrand Real.
So hyping Cr7 in a Barcelona shirt is working for Perez and his plan of rebranding the fascist club as the "biggest club, that had the biggest players".
Those Simonses had Romario if they wanted narcisists as their model.
Less diving, more dribling, WC winner, more flashy.

Temptation

Again you are not a Barcelona fan and probably you don't have the games to understand what is Barcelona about or Real or La Liga or who is Messi.

When I told you EPL is a league of peasants you lost it, but in fact that is a mentality fit for a league full of peasants.
That's why your biggest stars are some average bums like Kane or Salah (I really love Salah, but him being GOAT of EPL is hilarious, is like Arda was the GOAT of La Liga).
There wasn't any huge player there, except Best who was a native. That league is worse than the "farmers league" as they at least have talents.

In contrast to Boring EPL, this clubs were built on football excellence and hype around that. In the case of Real was a state investment to outdone Bilbao and Barcelona, but the point stands.

What Perez wants, and Ronaldinho and Messi made him fail, was to outshine Barcelona and rebrand Real.
So hyping Cr7 in a Barcelona shirt is working for Perez and his plan of rebranding the fascist club as the "biggest club, that had the biggest players".
Those Simonses had Romario if they wanted narcisists as their model.
Less diving, more dribling, WC winner, more flashy.
Salah is neither the GOAT of PL nor a bum.

Pre-prime Ronaldo and prime Henry played in the PL you melt. :lol:

KDB plays in the Prem. Haaland plays in the Prem.

Your post reeks of jealousy and ignorance which is suitable for the fanboy of a corrupt, scandalous and top-heavy league with zero competition. The league you call "Bum League" gets so much more revenue and eyeballs that the presidents of your clubs shat the bed and started begging for a Super League.

Imagine bragging about having "bigger stars" and then crying about the biggest star the game has ever seen. That "narcissist" is bigger than your entire club you wet wipe. :lol:

KingLeo10

Your post reeks of jealousy and ignorance which is suitable for the fanboy of a corrupt, scandalous and top-heavy league with zero competition. The league you call "Bum League" gets so much more revenue and eyeballs that the presidents of your clubs shat the bed and started begging for a Super League.

Imagine bragging about having "bigger stars" and then crying about the biggest star the game has ever seen. That "narcissist" is bigger than your entire club you wet wipe. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic Sunday Barcaforum all-day gatekeeping and frothing from the one and only :lol:

Every Sunday, this lad does a 8 AM - midnight shift on here :lol:

companyofcules

City of London is a hub for criminals and competition is between them. That isn't equal to good football. Then England has many advantages in terms of GDP per capita and global exposure. So being watched or having more money isn't a proof of better. And by top heavy I don't understand what you are implying since many small La Liga teams play good football like Las Palmas and trash EPL teams in UEL. I don't know if you are talking about Cr7 being the biggest while he can't control a ball but I fear you might.
But is understandable since your stars are Haland and Henry while La Liga has genuine ballon d'ors.
And again, even him, your idol, left EPL. So your point holds no water.

Gnidrologist

Messi is 100% masculine man, while CR is a massive faggot, who can't control his dumb feminine emotions and constantly run on hissy fits and cry like a bitch, when things don't go his way. His celebrations reflect that. He ain't "cool" or "fun" in any meaningful way. Little boys, who think he's cool just don't have any life experience and lack proper father figure. His general behavior is pathetic for a man of his social standing and his fake bravado is basically him hiding his tears and insecurities, while Messi is cool as a cucumber, because he knows his worth and doesn't give a damn.

Home of Barca Fans