This is bad

companyofcules

Pre-prime Ronaldo and prime Henry played in the PL you melt. :lol:
Look, I don't feel the need to humiliate Cr7 or EPL, because it is what it is, but take those names vs Mario Kempes who was a player at Valencia. Now that guy was one of the best number 9 in history and he won a WC by bullying other teams. He was a huge star and he played outside the top 4 in La Liga.

Temptation

City of London is a hub for criminals and competition is between them. That isn't equal to good football. Then England has many advantages in terms of GDP per capita and global exposure. So being watched or having more money isn't a proof of better. And by top heavy I don't understand what you are implying since many small La Liga teams play good football like Las Palmas and trash EPL teams in UEL. I don't know if you are talking about Cr7 being the biggest while he can't control a ball but I fear you might.
But is understandable since your stars are Haland and Henry while La Liga has genuine ballon d'ors.
And again, even him, your idol, left EPL. So your point holds no water.
So revenue, eyeballs, viewing figures and widely agreed general opinions by the public doesn't matter but an award by a French Magazine that's based on politics, lobbying, favouritism, xenophobia and blatant robberies matters the most. :lol:

Meanwhile one of your club's biggest legends:

Wonder why La Liga fans here constantly whine and moan about the league being boring and unwatchable. :lol:

Messi is 100% masculine man, while CR is a massive faggot, who can't control his dumb feminine emotions and constantly run on hissy fits and cry like a bitch, when things don't go his way. His celebrations reflect that. He ain't "cool" or "fun" in any meaningful way. Little boys, who think he's cool just don't have any life experience and lack proper father figure. His general behavior is pathetic for a man of his social standing and his fake bravado is basically him hiding his tears and insecurities, while Messi is cool as a cucumber, because he knows his worth and doesn't give a damn.
Little boys? CR7's influence extends to men, women, LGBTQ community, celebrities and famous sports personalities all over the planet. You hate him? Fair enough but the masses seem to love him and his antics.

CR7 has metrosexual styling and I couldn't care less about his orientation. My point still stands. Messi is anything but masculine. He's an effeminate dork. If the Argentine Forrest Gump is your idea of "masculine" then I'm not surprised that the Jews always outfox you in your hypothetical conspiracy dreams. :lol:

Gnidrologist

Masculinity is about being strong minded and achieving what you are set to achieve, while not giving damn what some random idiots think about you. Messi is perfect example of that. He has won everything and hasn't given a flying fuck what media, other players or coaches think about him. He has literally fucked the football world, while staying nonchalant.

It matters not what dumb masses think or react to. Dumb masses are told what to think, therefore they're called "dumb massess". Creatures, who are only able to think what they are told to think by some marketing outlet or gov propaganda aren't even real people. They are on level of rats or cockroaches.

Temptation

It matters not what dumb masses think or react to. Dumb masses are told what to think, therefore they're called "dumb massess". Creatures, who are only able to think what they are told to think by some marketing outlet or gov propaganda aren't even real people. They are on level of rats or cockroaches.

That's the point. The entire media machinery and Football propaganda merchants twerk for Messi and tell people to like Messi and hate the "bad guy" CR7 and yet CR7 is far bigger.

Even the media and propoganda mouthpieces in Football couldn't make Messi more popular than CR7. Sad. :lol:

Messi is the woke snowflake's idea of what masculinity is. Subdued, politically correct, meek and awkward infront of people. They don't want men to have strong voices. And you are part of the "dumb masses" buying into this media propoganda based on his PR driven public image.

Gnidrologist

Your butthurt know no bounds lmao. Messi has fucked your virtual throat one time too many i guess. Messi doesn't need marketing. His presence and legacy is self evident, therefore there needs no campaigning around him. Everybody knows he's best footballer that has ever lived on earth and he knows that too, therefore no special bullshit is needed. CR is such a butthurt faggot that he needs to screech, moan and attention whore to get noticed and still fails, because everybody, who watched the game know he isn't even second or third best player in history of the game. Just a wannabe loser pisshead, who doesn't have character to realize his actual worth and reconcile.

Rassvet

Ronaldo has unreal influence globally and his celebrations are cool and fun. Not just lil kids, even adults and professional athletes copy CR7 all the time. Messi is boring and vanilla outside his pure Footballing talent. Deal with it.

Also, Barca has it's own identity as a club. Barca isn't Messi. You don't have to be a Messiboi to be a future Barca player lol. Similarly, nothing wrong with Real Madrid youth players idolizing Messi either.

PS: In before the usual suspects desperately attack me with personal insults just because I posted an obvious fact on topic. :lol:
Spot on.

Messi is more popular among the media and establishment but Ronaldo’s global celebrity is unmatched by any current athlete or even person in the world with the possible exception of Taylor Swift.

Temptation

Spot on.

Messi is more popular among the media and establishment but Ronaldo’s global celebrity is unmatched by any current athlete or even person in the world with the possible exception of Taylor Swift.

Personally, I think Taylor Swift's fanbase is mostly women. Not denying how big she is but Ronaldo's fanbase is immense in all parts of the world amongst all genders.

I think Ronaldo is an era-defining celebrity like Michael Jackson, Elvis, Beatles, Madonna, etc. He's operating at that level of fame and status.

companyofcules

If you get bored by La Liga you don't know football. La Liga = Tehnical football, Serie A = tactical football, EPL = no brain peasant football.
The criminals imported some Italians, Germans and Spanish coaches to make it more easy to hype but you can't do wonders with Grellish who is rudimentary at best.
First get a real stars there and then I will try to take that league seriously. Your only stars were La Liga leftovers, at least PSG tried to build something big to rival the legacies of Serie A and La Liga.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If you get bored by La Liga you don't know football. La Liga = Tehnical football, Serie A = tactical football, EPL = no brain peasant football.
The criminals imported some Italians, Germans and Spanish coaches to make it more easy to hype but you can't do wonders with Grellish who is rudimentary at best.
First get a real stars there and then I will try to take that league seriously. Your only stars were La Liga leftovers, at least PSG tried to build something big to rival the legacies of Serie A and La Liga.

that is such a stupid post

Serie A these days is crap most of the time, has nothing to do with technical football :facepalm1:

CatalinR10

Messi is the woke snowflake's idea of what masculinity is. Subdued, politically correct, meek and awkward infront of people. They don't want men to have strong voices. And you are part of the "dumb masses" buying into this media propoganda based on his PR driven public image.

Sure thing boyo.

CR will never reach the levels Messi has in terms of masculinity.

Messi expresses his masculinity where it matters in football , on the field. You can see what character he has just by the thought of hundreds of tackles on him by much physically stronger men than him , while he didn't dive and just continued the play.

On the other hand CR is too feminine , insecure , emotional , vain , narcissist , a cheat for always diving and trying to get penalties at the slightest touch , uses botox 24/7 , used surgeries on his face , guy even botoxed his dick fucking lmao.

All this dickriding for people like Andrew Tate or CR just proves that you have no idea what masculinity is , didn't have a strong father figure in your life and have no ideea what it is to be a man. Go seek God before it's too late for you.

Temptation

Sure thing boyo.

CR will never reach the levels Messi has in terms of masculinity.

Messi expresses his masculinity where it matters in football , on the field. You can see what character he has just by the thought of hundreds of tackles on him by much physically stronger men than him , while he didn't dive and just continued the play.

On the other hand CR is too feminine , insecure , emotional , vain , narcissist , a cheat for always diving and trying to get penalties at the slightest touch , uses botox 24/7 , used surgeries on his face , guy even botoxed his dick fucking lmao.

All this dickriding for people like Andrew Tate or CR just proves that you have no idea what masculinity is , didn't have a strong father figure in your life and have no ideea what it is to be a man. Go seek God before it's too late for you.
Shush! Your idea of masculinity is literally talking about Messi's wiener. :lol: :lol:

Stick to making cringeworthy posts about betting.

Rassvet

Personally, I think Taylor Swift's fanbase is mostly women. Not denying how big she is but Ronaldo's fanbase is immense in all parts of the world amongst all genders.

I think Ronaldo is an era-defining celebrity like Michael Jackson, Elvis, Beatles, Madonna, etc. He's operating at that level of fame and status.
I would have Federer and maybe Tiger at their peak above Ronaldo though in celebrity status.

Tiger was making like 100m+ in sponsorships back in early 2000s.

Ronaldo has more name recognition in less affluent countries but likes of Fed, Tiger, and Taylor have/had bigger celebrity status.

Temptation

I would have Federer and maybe Tiger at their peak above Ronaldo though in celebrity status.

Tiger was making like 100m+ in sponsorships back in early 2000s.

Ronaldo has more name recognition in less affluent countries but likes of Fed, Tiger, and Taylor have/had bigger celebrity status.
It's like the Superbowl vs the Prem.

Superbowl has a better financial model but Prem gets way more views.

Tennis and golf is much more niche than Football but the Americans pay more money. I'd rate Federer's celebrity status over Tiger's though.

Home of Barca Fans