1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

ajnotkeith

It's a big W for Jamdav and Malvolio and all the other backers of MATS who I forget, though there were few at the time last season.

I was one of the ones asking for him to be replaced...

Totally missed the mark, he has been phenomenal so far this season and easily best player of the team. Not only is he 'El Muro' in goal his distribution skills are second to none. It's not a joke to state that he could be the best keeper in the world right now. Comparing him with likes of Mendy or Kepa is a joke.

Horatio

You're welcome
Heard he did well. Nice job Ter A

Agree that he has possibly been having the best season as fas keepers.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

It's a big W for Jamdav and Malvolio and all the other backers of MATS who I forget, though there were few at the time last season.

I was one of the ones asking for him to be replaced...

Totally missed the mark, he has been phenomenal so far this season and easily best player of the team. Not only is he 'El Muro' in goal his distribution skills are second to none. It's not a joke to state that he could be the best keeper in the world right now. Comparing him with likes of Mendy or Kepa is a joke.
He has been alleviated from playing CL playoffs for two seasons though. His main problem was being utterly anti-clutch in crucial moments.

Porque

Going to throw this out with no stats and backing.

But are we defending crosses better now?

Because that was and still is, where Steggy is poor comparatively. Good form or bad.

Horatio

You're welcome
Going to throw this out with no stats and backing.

But are we defending crosses better now?

Because that was and still is, where Steggy is poor comparatively. Good form or bad.

Also, don’t you think we have stopped giving away penalties?

Home of Barca Fans