1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
After this mistake i want him even more to play for Barca. This shows that he still has a lot of potential and time to improve.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Schmeichel made numerous errors during his first years at United, and it's better for a keeper to make a mistake in a meaningless game where he can learn his lesson without costing his team.

Just look at De Gea from his first year at Man Utd and now.

He has improved very much.

P

PhilS

I vote no on this guy, I'll never forget him letting in 4 by the U.S. Of all the possibilities that have been discussed, I would pick the giant. But Chelsea is not going to let that happen. My next pick would be the Uruguay #1, maybe his Turkish club would sell.

Last edited:

Meitux

I still want him!!!
me too! he is young and not so much experienced but theses mistakes happen in life, he can learn from them and not making them again,but obviously the people that dont want him now find this as a serious excuse for not wanting him..especially the people that didnt want him before this own goal because of his not so good season

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
i5S3jtXA5Cgu0.gif

I love him!!!

xavi_the_Boss

Is it just me or does he often make mistakes when he Plays for the national Team?
He is still only 21 years and his 1st season with Gladbach was really impressive.He would also be easier to get then De gea or Courtois.

SeloBarca

Is it just me or does he often make mistakes when he Plays for the national Team?
He is still only 21 years and his 1st season with Gladbach was really impressive.He would also be easier to get then De gea or Courtois.

Villanova hates German players and only signs Spanish speaking players from South America or Spain, so well end up with Reina...

Jadentheman

Villanova hates German players and only signs Spanish speaking players from South America or Spain, so well end up with Reina...

That isn't true though. And don't forget that pre-agreement. Remember when another certain player had a pre-agreement? :neymar:

Home of Barca Fans