1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

malvolio

Goal started with his GOAT ball distribution then proceeds to the let the ball go in that's literally next to him. Better than Neto they said. :lol: :lol:

Was poor today and maybe shouldn't have started. But Neto is still a bum, don't know why you're still trying to prove otherwise.

It's not as if the two can't be judged individually. No manager that will come in here would ever start Neto over Ter Stegen.

malvolio

Seeing the managers we like to appoint at this club , I can agree with you on that. :lol:

I'm trying to be realistic on this one. Don't know what it is up with Ter Stegen, maybe he needs real competition. Maybe we need to move on.

But having Neto won't change anything for the better

messi2140

6racies Xavi
My biggest issue with Mats besides his shite performances on the pitch is that he is considered as untouchable at the club. At least with Neto he will get sold after 1 season if he had the same performances Mats had in the CL. Not to mention his rising wages with the new contract he got.

malvolio

My biggest issue with Mats besides his shite performances on the pitch is that he is considered as untouchable at the club. At least with Neto he will get sold after 1 season if he had the same performances Mats had in the CL. Not to mention his rising wages with the new contract he got.

You need stability at GK, can't change players there every other season

messi2140

6racies Xavi
You need stability at GK, can't change players there every other season

Obviously you can't , but the guy can't handle the pressure in the CL. And last season he was just mediocre in general. Getting obvious that his knee is fucked and will only get worse from here.

malvolio

Obviously you can't , but the guy can't handle the pressure in the CL. And last season he was just mediocre in general. Getting obvious that his knee is fucked and will only get worse from here.

We need a plan aka a signing, like Mendy for Chelsea. Don't think we'll prioritise this next summer. But Neto will be sold so we'll need a new GK anyway

Joan

Summer injury leave ended.

Umtiti should learn from this guy how to never get any hate and still remain at the club.

JamDav1982

Be as well hoping he has a decent season and trying to get 50m odd for him next summer and go for a cheaper option or Onana for free possibly.

Barcilliant

The most overrated keeper EVER. Just like the other seniors he's been shite for the past four seasons and he's still here!!!
Only at Barca....

Home of Barca Fans