1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

malvolio

In the first half of the season he was awful. The statistics also showed that.

But recently more and more confident and today probably won us the 3 points. MOTM

Not sure if 'awful', but he was as bad as the team playing in front of him. Especially the defense.

raedkuwait

Imagine this guy was Madrid keeper yesterday, 100% they would be out, having
A keeper that would make 1 or 2 important saves totally matters and this guy shits his
Pants in pressure game. Those saves that he made in the past games mean nothing, cause they are all in a totally no pressure games.
In current barca he is the weakest link.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Imagine this guy was Madrid keeper yesterday, 100% they would be out, having
A keeper that would make 1 or 2 important saves totally matters and this guy shits his
Pants in pressure game. Those saves that he made in the past games mean nothing, cause they are all in a totally no pressure games.
In current barca he is the weakest link.

I wondered where you were hiding.

mc_lovin

It gets really tiring to make everything about MAtS. Most of us are well aware that he doesn't belong in the top pantheon of goalkeepers. But it's not like we can just get one of them.

Leong157

I get that it was a good shot but is it too much to ask for an incredible save in important match once in a while?

looked at that save from Alison vs Benfica yesterday.......

Laplacian

I get that it was a good shot but is it too much to ask for an incredible save in important match once in a while?

looked at that save from Alison us Benfica yesterday.......

this guy has been shit for almost 5 years now.

dont expect anything from him ever

You shouldve given up after the Livepool game. The corner taken quickly goal was simply embarrassing.

Home of Barca Fans