1 - Marc-Andre ter Stegen

khaled_a_d

If it's bad as it looks, they probably can use that emergency rule to make a signing right away. Valles would be available for cheap.

Inaki is a worse GK for sure.

Didn't they made an amendment to the rules after Braithwaite and you can't use the exception to sign a Liga player outside of the transfer window

Gnidrologist

Devils voodoo worked. Now make some magic that enables to get good keeper asap.
Also ironic that first time in the season he effectively defends box from high ball, he gets fucked. Maybe that's the reason, why he's so cowardly to do this more often. Every landing might fuck up his knee that was already injured previously so he hesitates. Another good reason to get rid of him.

Messi983

Didn't they made an amendment to the rules after Braithwaite and you can't use the exception to sign a Liga player outside of the transfer window

There were reports Las Palmas could rescind his contract before end of TW. Not sure if they would still do so but maybe.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Sad for him. Hope its not a major injury.

BTW.
Why am I so jaded, that I still think he's acting in order to get sympathy?
Whats wrong with me.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

We are screwed then.
This is why having an adequate backup is a useful idea, but this club's way too delusional to believe in scrubs like Inaki.

Home of Barca Fans