1 - Marc-Andre ter Stegen

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Makes sense. Crying bitch Alba had his hair op too.
We need big manly bald goalie with big mustache.
I have Gni on ignore, but sometimes I'll read anyway for shitz and giggles. Did he just reveal and project his sexual fantasy - a big bald "manly" dude with a mustache? :VdB: :lol:

Gnidrologist

Don's say you wouldn't have this guy instead of Ter Rorist, lil leprechaun.

il_fullxfull.1516681897_tt0k.jpg

Attackers would be in fear to look at him, let alone shoot ball unlike with xanax drugged germ cuck, who is insecure about his stupid hair like a woman.

Blackened

He is an excellent goalkeeper, one of the best five currently. He made a mistake, yes. And I agree, maybe the problem with this club has been for some time the so-called "amigo" connection. The lack of ruthlessness, not having enough competition for respective positions. He should definitely have a back-up goalie. But I still think people are way too rough. The good thing is that the blunder happened now; at the very beginning of the season. Barca have been in stellar form with the exclusion of the Monaco game. Will Barcelona progress to the knock out stages? Of course. Is this loss in any way fatal in the long run? No. For this screw-up to happen now, Ter-Stegen might just become more careful with his passing. Name better available goalkeepers? There are none. Name better goalkeepers currently in general? Courtouis, yes. Alisson, yes. Emi Martinez, probably. Other than those, the list is rather limited. And speaking of goalkeepers and mistakes. Who is generally nowadays ranked as the greatest goalkeeper of not just his generation but of all-time as well? Manuel Neuer. Has he done numerous screw-ups with his overtly confident sweeper-keeper play? You bet. This was a one game.... a ONE game at the very start of a long campaign. No need to get hysteric.

Windhook

1Dude you wilding on purpose? You know offering somebody a cup of tea, especially after a date, is code for "wanna' do the freaky freaky?"? :lol: You throwing gasoline on Gnidolf my dude? :lol:
You make of me like I have joined the Dark Side. Nothing such. I can conversate with anybody and their angles.

I've always been open to discussion, this is a forum, I hold no grudge on nobody.

Home of Barca Fans