1 - Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Givenchy

Wish him the best and a get well soon.

Sure he makes mistakes but people thinking this means our GK issues improve are sorely mistaken, Inaki or some other random shit GK will have even @Devils miss you mistering

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Sure he makes mistakes but people thinking this means our GK issues improve are sorely mistaken, Inaki or some other random shit GK will have even @Devils miss you mistering
Yeah I'm with you - he did some stupid shit from time to time, but he also saved us many many times. I still thought we should have had a better backup, but I didn't dislike Stegen. All the shit he got after Monaco shouldn't even be all on him, Garcia messed that up more than Stegen. Now we're in deep shit tbh.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah I'm with you - he did some stupid shit from time to time, but he also saved us many many times. I still thought we should have had a better backup, but I didn't dislike Stegen. All the shit he got after Monaco shouldn't even be all on him, Garcia messed that up more than Stegen. Now we're in deep shit tbh.

No need to feel bad. Ter Stegen has always been rated properly. The forums always recognized Pena is way worse than him (ok, except for those first 3 games of pena when ter stegen was injured). So yeah, you can be someone that has been critical of him and still feel this is a big loss for team.

Devils

That's never gonna happen, dawg.

This guy has torpedoed us in the CL for the last 10 years....Yes, I know, he wasn't the ONLY CULPRIT, but he was always amongst the main ones.

Barca fans have been put through enough CL humiliations because of amateur goalkeeping from Ter-Stegen.

Easily the worst CL goalkeeper I have ever seen.

malvolio

Could really be a painful year mentally as well for Ter Stegen. Can expect him to read fan comments saying Ter Stegen shouldve been dropped sooner while sitting in a wheelchair
Yeah, he'll be crying himself to sleep reading comments from serghei, DonAK47 and Devils.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
That's never gonna happen, dawg.

This guy has torpedoed us in the CL for the last 10 years....Yes, I know, he wasn't the ONLY CULPRIT, but he was always amongst the main ones.

Barca fans have been put through enough CL humiliations because of amateur goalkeeping from Ter-Stegen.

Easily the worst CL goalkeeper I have ever seen.
Yeah, nah - he was a not great in CL for some reason. But Pena won't do better, that's almost 100%. Than we're still in a pickle since what we want probably won't be available in January and FFP still there to hunt us. This is bad, really bad.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wanted him replaced, not injured.

And while I may rant about him here, I'm never going to post under a player's social media posts. A bit too much for my liking.

Players certainly care about the fans and media's perception about them though. Some use it as a chip on their shoulder. Raphinha for example has talked about answering his critics.

malvolio

All players care about the fanbase perception about them dawg. Of course they do.
Now I'm crying miself to sleep after missing the opportunity to come in here and beat my chest after a Ter Stegen masterclass, as per DonAK the imbecile. Such is life

Home of Barca Fans