1 - Victor Valdes

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't know if it was a penalty on Victor...He got his arm out and got CR on the back of the leg, but enough to make him go down like that?...I don't think so

Meanwhile, Pedro's was as textbook as they come

But Pepe, Xabi & Khedira?...Thugs given carte blanche for thuggery

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
If it wasn't for that one cross he completely misjudged and almost cost us he would've had a perfect game...

Showed some great form to save that cheeky header for Benzema, made it look much easier than it really was.

The Jenna Jameson of men :worthy:

Richard.H

He made a terrible mistake that almost cost us a goal...he also had several bad passes.

One of his worst performances in the last 1-2 years.

Definitely agree with you. He was very sloppy today. Not the worst performance of the last 2 years, the game against Espanyol in 2009 takes the cake for that.

Phatroonaldo

All the whiners, the passes and touch were off because of the pitch. All of our players had some misplaced passes, heavy touch if you didn't notice.

HerpDerp

Come on people, he's not there to pass, he's there to stop the shots and he did that at 2 very good shots. Ok, i know that even as a keeper you have to pass like crazy, but just because he misplaced 2 passes that doesn't mean he had the worst game in the last x years.

F

Flavia

barcastuff:
Valdes can play today his 410th official Barcelona game and equal Andoni Zubizarreta as the goalkeeper with most games.

Home of Barca Fans