1 - Victor Valdes

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Great effort on that Rossi's attempt and then saving that one off the line.

Even though it did look that Rossi was offside.

goope

Valdes is not here to pass?
Not only, but also.

There is an allas video showing how important Valdes' passing ability is. Unfortunately it is not on youtube but on some other website, I don't recall the link to it. Plus, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iN4RbiU5z8#t=0m40s
Bad pass from Valdes, didn't result in a goal or even in a chance but I've never seen Pep so mad like this. It was three days ago. So yo see, Vlades' passing ability is not on a peak. I wonder why, he used to be so good the last years. Hope after some games he'll be the old one again.

Barcafan 2304

Like i said elsewhere, one of the hallmarks of a good goalie is concentration and being able to pull off good saves at sporadic intervals when in a side that usually dominates. Valdes has proven countless times he can do this and maintain standards when called upon

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valdes playing the record breaking match as captain... Caps it with a brilliant save :worthy:

ARBITROS.jpg

Brilliant!

goope

Like i said elsewhere, one of the hallmarks of a good goalie is concentration and being able to pull off good saves at sporadic intervals when in a side that usually dominates. Valdes has proven countless times he can do this and maintain standards when called upon
Totally agree.
I hope nobody thinks that my other post should imply that Valdes is bad. He is astonishing. It's very hard to make great saves after you don't have to do anything for minutes. Only the passing in the last two games wasn't that good.

LaMessiah

he still has lapses with his passing but it's grown leaps and bounds since Pep's arrival. i don't feel so scared when the ball goes back to him now

Home of Barca Fans