1 - Victor Valdes

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well, it wasn't a clearance to begin with. It was a pass

That's what I meant actually. You don't need to show your great tiki taka football in every fucking situation. Just clear the damn ball ffs!! This arrogance by some Barca players is just getting pathetic!!

X

xaviniesta

What's with Barca GKs being unable to clear the simplest balls??! It's getting beyond ridiculous really.

simplest of balls? go to the beach, let somebody pass you the ball and then try to pass it back. please do that and then come back here.

probably you have seen football only behind the screen (TV, FIFA), that's the only reason for your comment.

F

Flavia

He tried to pass, the ball fell to an osasuna player. If he had cleared it, the goal wouldn't had happened. Pique then made a mistake as well, but it started with VV.

Chainsaw

Killahead
obviously you failed to even hit the ball ,right? poor you.

Look kid, I'm not exactly in the best of moods to argue with your nonsense reasoning right now. If you can't understand such a simple thing then don't waste my and your time. You don't just try to pass the ball like that when you're getting pressed like that and you go try to pass the ball right from where the opponent's player is. It's just a sign of distraction and arrogance and It's not the first time Valdes do this. Pinto is actually 10 times worse than Valdes in this case. It has nothing to do with hitting a fucking ball in the fucking beach while the wind is fucking blowing! Try to educate yourself how to understand a post before you start taking personal shots at the others.

X

xaviniesta

you still failed to hit the ball. poor you.

and yes, i admire valdes for what he does. after giving the early goal for madrid he still kept playing like he does. that their philosophy, you can't just kick that away as far as you can. you just can't see the bigger picture and always looking somebody to blame. you are just pathetic.

"Football is simple, but it is difficult to play simple." Johan Cruyff

over the years, valdes has been one of the main reason of that btw.a goalkeeper like valdes have gave us a whole another dimesnion. without him, we wouldn't be as good as we are. but to see that, you need to see the bigger picture which you obviously can't see.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
we should stop arguing among ourselves... especially for rubbish reasons like this. We're all disappointed/frustrated/angry, keep that in mind

X

xaviniesta

we should stop arguing among ourselves... especially for rubbish reasons like this. We're all disappointed/frustrated/angry, keep that in mind

at least i'm not angry for my team. i'm furious about our fans.

Chainsaw

Killahead
you still failed to hit the ball. poor you.

and yes, i admire valdes for what he does. after giving the early goal for madrid he still kept playing like he does. that their philosophy, you can't just kick that away as far as you can. you just can't see the bigger picture and always looking somebody to blame. you are just pathetic.

What a waste. Not the first time though you fail to understand the simplest things and go all nonsense about it.

E

estranged

I can see why some are angry with VV being criticised, it's the teams philosophy to keep the ball and start passing it back from the keeper, but IMO pep needs to tell VV to not take that so literally at all times, when you have opposition players rushing at you in numbers like a bunch of mad men, it might just best to clear the ball rather than try to keep it and risk conceding.

Home of Barca Fans