1 - Victor Valdes

maz

I walk the line
Yep..like u say not much to do but what else can u ask for other than to keep a clean sheet.

Zqa-

He actually did very good at one cornerkick, coming out and boxing the ball out of the box. Good one Valdés. And another cleansheet.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
I think he will play more than well against Chelsea (I suppose they will be our opponents... and they will pressure us more than Bayern). He is always very good in the important games and plays on another level in the end of the CL. He is a very good Cup goalie isnt he?

He will save us against Drogba in a 1on1 situation

IraqiCulé

Nice stuff, I want to see it extended to at least 800...the team's been looking good lately. :cool:

Can't wait for el Clasico! If we win it we can finally relax in the league a bit.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Nice stuff, I want to see it extended to at least 800...the team's been looking good lately. :cool:

Can't wait for el Clasico! If we win it we can finally relax in the league a bit.
Win or draw will both be a good result.

La liga should be ours as long as they don't bag the three points.

maz

I walk the line
First goal he seemed to spill the ball, second the ball went to the far post and he ran to it except the attacker headed it over his head to the far post. Third goal was route one, and kevin davis looped it over cech (who was in no-mans-land) with a header. Had it been vv cules would have had a field day.

Home of Barca Fans