1 - Victor Valdes

MinaFCB

Barca's goalkeeper,Vcitor Valdes,is on the way to his second Zamora trophy,like a goalkeeper with a lowest rate of conceded goals,after another match wihout opponent's goal ,Victor is grateful to defencive system of Barcelona.
After 5 matches(4 in Liga and 1 in CL)without conceding a goal ,Valdes has been unbeaten for 492 minutes,that means it's his new personal record(before it was 453)

'"All this is because of good defence players,that are,in my opinion,the best of the world and good attack,that is pressuring all the time."

He refused to talk about his contract.
He hasnt conceded a goal since 1st march,5-2 against Lyon,when Juninho scored a second one for Lyon.

In LA lIGA he conceded only 24 goals in 30 matches,that's making his way to a new Zamora trophy(he got one in 2004-2005,when Barca got La Liga title.)
This Tuesday he has a new chance to prolong his record.
He believes that Bayern,although they played very well in last match in Bundesliga,is still "injured"" after losing 4-0 at Camp Nou but "Germans wont stop fighting until the end of the match and it'll be hard"
"Barca's style is very defined and we never pull ourselves back,we always go forwad"

"This is a special chance to win CL again"

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Thanks, Mina. Had no idea he was on course for a second Zamora. It's a testament to not only VV, but to the whole team. Hopefully he stays on course in this tough group of fixtures.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I think our defence has looked fantastic quite a lot of times this season, like in the game against Bayern, they were a wall for most of the game (Minus when Ribery got through, but hey, he's Ribery)

maz

I walk the line
VV is one of two keepers with a >1 ratio of games-to-goals. Here are the standings:

VV 1.25 (0.8 goals per game)
Palop 1.074 (0.93 goals per game
Casillas 0.968 (1.03 goals per game)
Roberto 0.875 (1.14 goals per game)

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I wouldn't see a problem if we concede one (and only one) goal against Bayern, because this record could add some extra pressure to Valdés, and well, none of our players needs to be in the eye of the tornado in this final stage...

Warik

So according to an English tabloid Man Utd are going to offer 25 million euros for VV.

Analysis coming up after this...

[YOUTUBE]Al9Q_TU4iIw[/YOUTUBE]

ANALYSIS: Ching ching!!

Home of Barca Fans