1 - Victor Valdes

Robbie

Ah, there you have it. That explains it all.

Oh man, Arsenal is surely not improving on Szesz should they really get Valdes next season.

Szczesny is a top quality keeper, and only 22 years old. Why would we put Valdes in front of him? It would only piss him off and unsettle him so another team could get him.

Most talented young players are going to have their ups and downs. He isn't having that bad a season either. It's our lack of a defensive midfielder that's throwing the entire backline into chaos and giving opponents a free run at him.

abual3bed1

576126_524380080945545_969433300_n.jpg

Received his zamora of last season!

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Vilanova will talk with Valdes about his decision not to renew his 2014 contract. Barcelona want final answer before end of the month. [md]

dostoevskij

@barcastuff
Vilanova will talk with Valdes about his decision not to renew his 2014 contract. Barcelona want final answer before end of the month. [md]

His last answer sounded very final to me!!! but we will see. at some point i still hope he will stay, but the world is not going to end if he doesnt.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
maybe they just want to keep him till the end of his contract and spend the summer transfer window budget on signings other than goalies?
I'd totally have him leave in a jiffy though

0n0mat0p0eia

Better than Casillas.

5 Zamora Trophies > 1 Zamora Trophy.

Yeah, that's why VV has more Spanish caps. Oh, wait a minute...

Many, many keepers could let in few goals when the opposition, majorly, only has the ball 20-25% of the match.

Valdes is a good keeper, but he aint better than Casillas, IMO

0n0mat0p0eia

:facepalm:

Is the club really going to beg him like this? The guy stated his irrevocable decision months ago.

Agree Stric, let VV go with our blessing.

After some disasterous Keepers Barca has had in the past, Victor did a fine job for us over many years; i wish him well, and so should we all.

KhaledBarca

I really don't know why would a Barcelona fan hate Valdes, he's so underrated here!!!!

Hope he stays at least until the end of his contract (summer 2014).

Home of Barca Fans