1 - Victor Valdes

khaled_a_d

31 is still young for a GK. Barça just sell off players too cheap. Same as always.

Better than 10M anyway
Well,it isn't exactly young but I get your point ,the thing is age is the least important factor ,the club loses all the leverage when a player is in last year in his contract and refuses to sign an extension

loozy

This cannot be. Valdes is a horrible goal keeper that cannot save a ball to save his life. The statistic must be wrong.

loozy

Ah, there you have it. That explains it all.

Oh man, Arsenal is surely not improving on Szesz should they really get Valdes next season.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Not improving on Schzezy :lol:

Didn't put a foot wrong tonight. Sure, he didn't save the 1 on 1 but he positioned himself perfectly forcing Niang to go for a difficult shot. In the end, as a goalkeeper, you've got to have luck on your side in those situations as strikers have such an advantage.

Kerrybai

Not improving on Schzezy :lol:

Didn't put a foot wrong tonight. Sure, he didn't save the 1 on 1 but he positioned himself perfectly forcing Niang to go for a difficult shot. In the end, as a goalkeeper, you've got to have luck on your side in those situations as strikers have such an advantage.

Yeah in fairness you have to give goalkeepers credit in these situations. Forcing Niang to hit the post is as good as a save.

Keikoku

Cabbage
Yeah in fairness you have to give goalkeepers credit in these situations. Forcing Niang to hit the post is as good as a save.

When Niang went through left Masch behind him and VV came forward my stream was stopped and the image just remind me of Ramires's goal :rolleyes: I had to see in the chat how everyone reactions to know it is goal or not :lol:
And yeah VV deserve more credit as part of the team same as everyone else even he didn't do too much highlighted moments because of our solidity of play last match.

barcanuck

When Niang went through left Masch behind him and VV came forward my stream was stopped and the image just remind me of Ramires's goal :rolleyes: I had to see in the chat how everyone reactions to know it is goal or not :lol:
And yeah VV deserve more credit as part of the team same as everyone else even he didn't do too much highlighted moments because of our solidity of play last match.

That was an epic moment, Valdes could of easily got chipped there exactly the same way Ramires scored. Luckily for us Niang is a young kid, not a seasoned Brasiliero :)

I was screaming "Cmon Victor Cmon Victor"... then the POST! 69 seconds later Messi scored to bring the tie level! What a sequence!

Last edited:
Y

Youngie

Spanish federation rejects appeal against Valdes' four-match ban after his red card against Real Madrid. Won't play next three league games.

F

Flavia

Spanish federation rejects appeal against Valdes' four-match ban after his red card against Real Madrid. Won't play next three league games.
Expected, they shouldn't even had bothered with the appeal :p

Home of Barca Fans