1 - Victor Valdes

F

Flavia

@barcastuff Barcelona assumed that Victor Valdes won't change his mind about not renewing his 2014 contract and that he will leave this summer. [md]

Co0ter

That goal today is why I wont miss Valdez so much. What the hell was he thinking. Two guys making a run, each covered with a defender on the inside of the...and the guy comes way out of the box and dives to the right? Sigh, dude they are covered, stay in the net and cover your post ffs.

Garrus

That goal today is why I wont miss Valdez so much. What the hell was he thinking. Two guys making a run, each covered with a defender on the inside of the...and the guy comes way out of the box and dives to the right? Sigh, dude they are covered, stay in the net and cover your post ffs.
Are you high?
The only reason the first half didn't end up 2-0 for PSG, Was because of him.

MOM

Chainsaw

Killahead
Are you high?
The only reason the first half didn't end up 2-0 for PSG, Was because of him.

MOM

Right. The goal was barely his fault. He's among the last ones people should blame tonight. PSG goal was mostly Dani Alves and Pique's fault.

Co0ter

Those saves are saves you EXPECT from any "world-class" keeper dude. Willy kept Malaga in the game yesterday and before this he was from what, the second division? Like I said, I expect a world class keeper to make those saves, but he gives up weak goals all the time and anyone who really understands the game will agree, especially a goalie.

Edit: Adriano's fault? lol, he was the one who hustled back and had the second attacker covered, from the inside, blocking the pass. All Valdez had to do was hold his post/angle and let Dani stay on Pastore. The defense in general got fooled, Sergio stepped up hoping for the offsides and the rest got caught flat footed. Adriano and Alves hustled back and forced them out of a clear opportunity on goal, Valdez horrid positioning made it fall apart.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The goal had nothing to do with him, there's the impression that he could have done better but in those kind of situation it can go either way... He still had one good save against Lavezzi in the first half and was quick to collect the loose balls in the area...

Victor don't leave, please!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he was one of our best players. Pastore's shot was perfectly executed and it was hardly Valdes' fault.

Home of Barca Fans