1 - Victor Valdes

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Come on, I never expected him to look like that. All you see is a large keeper jersey during the game. He sure is massive for what I thought him to be.

mobster_1930

Like Quash said, Puyol is really buffed up. I think that Messi is also strong and physically impressive. Abidal's abs are also great (i remember some again in CL, he pulled up his shirt to wipe out sweat and man, he's got abs :cool:. Valdes is also nicely built, but 78kg man can't be massive.

1. Puyol
2. Valdes
3. Messi
4. Abidal

TheMessiShow

Valdes does a good job and steps up to the occasion. Valdes is one of the most under rated goalies... I say underrated because even culers seem to hate him

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
he has the toughest job of most keepers. he has to do nothing for 89 minutes of the game and on the 1 chance we let the other team have he has to wake up and make the save or be ridiculed for not saving it. he has to show much more concentration on the game than most keepers as he has to stay awake

mobster_1930

valdesc.jpg

Unpriceable

Last edited:
V

Valon

The first save against Milito where he tried to cross to Eto'o or shot I still can't get that one was great. Didn't have much to do but was there when we needed him

MinaFCB

zamora

Víctor Valdés 0,50 3 6
Casillas 0,67 4 6
Aranzubia 1,00 6 6
Diego Alves 1,00 6 6
Kameni 1,17 7 6

he's been great so far

[FCB]Messi[10

zamora

Víctor Valdés 0,50 3 6
Casillas 0,67 4 6
Aranzubia 1,00 6 6
Diego Alves 1,00 6 6
Kameni 1,17 7 6

he's been great so far

Yeah he is. He has been in great form this season, I think we should get a 3rd keeper like Guillermo Ochoa from America. He is young keeper and is the best that the Mexican League and Mexican National team can give.

Yeah he is. He has been in great form this season, I think we should get a 3rd keeper like Guillermo Ochoa from America. He is young keeper and is the best that the Mexican League and Mexican National team can give.

Ochoa is an immense talent but his authority in the box is a bit worrying, he is a fantastic shot stopper, one of the best young keepers in the world for that, but he tends to make questionable decisions at corners and freekicks etc and i don't think he would happy being a 3rd choice goalkeeper to be honest, but he is only young so time will tell.

[FCB]Messi[10

Ochoa is an immense talent but his authority in the box is a bit worrying, he is a fantastic shot stopper, one of the best young keepers in the world for that, but he tends to make questionable decisions at corners and freekicks etc and i don't think he would happy being a 3rd choice goalkeeper to be honest, but he is only young so time will tell.

Well i would see Ochoa taking over for Pinto as our 2nd choice, but who wouldn't want to be the 2nd choice keeper for Barca. But who knows, we might see Ochoa some day at the Camp Nou, or else we might see him at Madrid or another big club. :sad:

Home of Barca Fans