1 - Victor Valdes

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Either way, the deal is done now, you can stop talking about how he's a cunt and about getting a replacement! :p

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Well thank God he's seen sense, it's a huge relief. He may not be the world's best but it's a rare thing for Barça to have a settled keeper and bringing in any new GK would have been a gamble.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Apparently it's Victor's father who is the money hungry one. It's a bit sickening to see players parents taking advantage of their children's fame and trying to scam money out of clubs cause they are greedy cunts.

T

Toff128

I’m pleased it finally sorted. Although he has his doubters and critics I personally like him and think he has
done more good and vital saves in important matches than errors in others. Plus what keeper doesn’t make errors that are highlighted so once again well done and glad he’s staying.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Sport claim the only reason Barca pushed to get the Valdes deal done was because Asenjo chose Atletico. :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
some people look cooler with long hair, like crespo, messi and ibra.

some people look cooler with short hair/shaven head. valdes is definitely one of those. his lex luthor look is magnificent and he should only grow hair if he regrows his beard (which was AWESOME).

beef-supreme

I agree with JALJM, I think that short-haired Messi is a lot cuter. The long hair makes him look a bit ick, I can't really explain it but it doesn't suit his small size. But when he cuts his hair he looks a lot happier and faster too :p
When he has long hair it reminds me too much of Maxi Lopez :lol:
And yes, the stubble is a no-go for him as well.

Home of Barca Fans