1 - Victor Valdes

Juan03

Valdes is freeking amazing, i love him ( no homo), our most consistant player behind Messi this season imo

AlexandraJonson

Skånsk Culé
This season Valdés have been better than Casillas, He have saved us in many games and if it wasn't for him im not sure that we would still be in the running for the league.. He is one of the best keepers in the world at the moment, he have improved a lot, and it shouldn't be any talks about him being or not being in the squad for the World Cup but it is.. He should been at least second keeper, it's hard to beat Casillas. It's really weird he isn't second keeper or even third, I don't get it. Just hope Del Bosque get his mind back and take Valdés with him to the World Cup, because Victor really deservs it. At least he deservs to get a chance in the national team!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
This season Valdés have been better than Casillas, He have saved us in many games and if it wasn't for him im not sure that we would still be in the running for the league.. He is one of the best keepers in the world at the moment, he have improved a lot, and it shouldn't be any talks about him being or not being in the squad for the World Cup but it is.. He should been at least second keeper, it's hard to beat Casillas. It's really weird he isn't second keeper or even third, I don't get it. Just hope Del Bosque get his mind back and take Valdés with him to the World Cup, because Victor really deservs it. At least he deservs to get a chance in the national team!
Cool blog.

Home of Barca Fans