1 - Victor Valdes

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Zanetti would never leave Inter for Barca. I'm no Inter fan but I strongly admire Zanetti, even if my favourite Argentine wingback is still Sorin.

Merv

Del Bosque may consider calling Victor up for the WC. :D

"Victor Valdes again have opportunities to be on the list of global Spanish coach Vicente Del Bosque for appointment in South Africa next summer. Todo dependerá de un encuentro que mantendrán técnico y jugador en las próximas fechas y que puede servir para aclarar algunos detalles. Everything will depend on a meeting that will keep coach and player in the upcoming dates and may serve to clarify some details" (Sport)

Pepe Silvia

VV has more heart than all of the selections combined but Reina has more swag. I think his stats alone deserve him a call up as a third option.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Zanetti would never leave Inter for Barca. I'm no Inter fan but I strongly admire Zanetti, even if my favourite Argentine wingback is still Sorin.

Man, Sorin's peak was very short lived and I do not see why you hold onto him as your favorite wing back.

Just for the record, I hate Zanetti.

S

Super Pippo

Man, Sorin's peak was very short lived and I do not see why you hold onto him as your favorite wing back.

Just for the record, I hate Zanetti.

:lol:

Raed, how can you hate the only player that has shown real loyalty to Inter and actually been one of the few who have been consistently good for them?

What an odd situation we find ourselves in, the Milanista defending Zanetti to an Interista. :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valdes save was one of the key points of the match. Probably our best player this season after Messi.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
the 3 pts for me came from valdez... bc if he had not saved zigic... maduro would not have been sent off and then i think we would have got a draw

Moe