1 - Victor Valdes

great match by him, no keeper would have stopped the second goal anyway, if it werent for him it could of been much more

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
He was great. I disagree about the 2nd part of your statement. Players tried and most of them worked hard.

Oh no, I agree. I meant in terms of performance rather than effort.

Everyone else was just slightly off. Slight over-hit passes, headers slightly wide, crosses slightly too high...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bad intervention for Atletico's goal.
But Valdes was very good in every other match we played so far so it's nothing to worry about.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valdes didn't have much to do but still made a nice save and wasn't to blame for the goal at all. Pique should have headed it earlier and noone marked Gabilondo.
I'm not particularly happy that we went back to conceding again from rare opportunities we are allowing. All is good so far though.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah, Valdés was awesome in that save, and he had all the right to be pissed at the defenders for not helping him...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Some people were blaming him for the goal. I honestly cant see why

Well, I thought, on first glance, that Victor could've done more (Perhaps punch the ball away) on the initial save...Certainly hard to put the blame on Pique...After watching the match in it's entirety, perhaps I jumped the gun on Victor a bit...Maybe he couldn't have done more with that clearance than the push to the endline

Barcafan 2304

t was a great save, which fully extended him, from the header in the first place. Certainly not Pique's fault either. More inclined to think them 2 were left horribly exposed tbh

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He must be very angry at his defense at the moment... All the goals we've conceded lately have come from terrible defending...

Home of Barca Fans