1 - Victor Valdes

SoMa

first goal, completely his fault, 2nd goal, he barely had vision, but he could have done more than stay in the mid & fall on his butt

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
yeah,
I agree with snasa..he saved some shoots in first half,and in second half one when Maxwell lose the ball in 11m.

Pepe Silvia

I don't have anything bad to say about Victor Valdes I thought he was commanding and we would have conceded more goals, some embarrassing goals had he not been Victor Valdes.

Poor reflexes by him on Van Persie goal. All I have to say I guess.

Had nothing to do with reflexes he positioned himself to protect from the cross since they were on attack mode and were throwing numbers forward (dodgy defense called for drastic measures). That ball was a cross not a shot too from Rvp.

gingerless

meh, fluke goal... he technically made the right decision going to stop the cross but what can you do, VP missed badly.
still a bit mad at him though it wasn't really needed if he was paying attention to where the other arsenal attacker was

deelio

i can't really blame him. he had already saved us in the first half, and now our defense was completely getting overrun in the second half.

gingerless

these are the translations

0:11 Tell him that when he is close to me that he has to pass the ball to me and not fuck around with it.

0:35 My english is so good that it scared me. Since I eat at the Mc Donalds my english got much better.

0:46 Shakira got an hot sister that wants to meet you

hahahahha @ mcdonalds

R

red81_

these are the translations

0:11 Tell him that when he is close to me that he has to pass the ball to me and not fuck around with it.

0:35 My english is so good that it scared me. Since I eat at the Mc Donalds my english got much better.

0:46 Shakira got an hot sister that wants to meet you

hahahahha @ mcdonalds

Aw man, funny stuff :D

Home of Barca Fans