1 - Victor Valdes

gingerless

don't know why he was following negredo when they scored that goal.... leave it to pique or whoever it was that was chasing him. he could have saved that navas header easy

AzaR

Only people who seem to rate VV are people who watch Barcelona on a consistent basis, those who do watch on a consistent basis know how good he is.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Valdés accepts that “the time will come to look for new challenges … Although I can’t imagine myself wearing any other shirt than Barça’s, I know what I am like, and I know the day will come when I’ll want to go off in search of new challenges, to get to know new cultures and new forms of football.”
strange..

F

Flavia

Valdés accepts that “the time will come to look for new challenges … Although I can’t imagine myself wearing any other shirt than Barça’s, I know what I am like, and I know the day will come when I’ll want to go off in search of new challenges, to get to know new cultures and new forms of football.”
strange..

I just read this interview. I also thought it was strange. Maybe when he gets older and eventually gets benched, he'll go someplace else.

Richard.H

strange..

indeed strange, considering that he's most likely the Captain once Xavi retires.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He probably means when he's old he'll go to the States or some Arabic country to get some more dollars.

That is what came to mind as well. Valdes would fit in PERFECTLY in Arabic countries, I'd like to see him create fights and shit.

xsever

He had one majestic save yesterday that was crucial. He is very effective in this kind of situation and he always blocks the ball with his feet. AMAZING!

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
We're very lucky that we have such a good keeper at doing very little for 70mins and then reacting when he's actually called into action. :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans