1 - Victor Valdes

Phatroonaldo

Valdes is just fucking awesome with his leg saves. I don't see any other GK's who are that awesome with their saves. It's like he has learnt some secret taekwando skills from some shaolin monks. I can picture him practicing chopsticks skills with his legs. Yeah.

Silver

I wouldn't surprise if Real Madrid would ask a 2 match suspension. Probably they forgot what Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso did

xsever

Valdes was man of the match today! He saved our asses many times since our defense was not so dominant.

Thank you Victor!

El Gato

Villarato!
Because Iker has an eternal sticker of Holy Goalie attached to him and the only thing that can change it and cause him losing captaincy is that he becomes utter junk like Valdes used to be earlier in his career.

And on the flip side most of the football fans, who often happen to be morons, don't realize how much Valdes has improved and always think of him as a third post in Barca goal and the only reason that he has such good Zamora stats is that Barca dominate possession throughout 90% of their games.

I think Valdes is a more deserving keeper becomes he is a lot better GOALIE, but he won't get a credit for it as long as 1) he doesn't start for Spain, 2) Iker plays fairly solid or solid enough to maintain his reputation.

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Because Iker has an eternal sticker of Holy Goalie attached to him and the only thing that can change it and cause him losing captaincy is that he becomes utter junk like Valdes used to be earlier in his career.

And on the flip side most of the football fans, who often happen to be morons, don't realize how much Valdes has improved and always think of him as a third post in Barca goal and the only reason that he has such good Zamora stats is that Barca dominate possession throughout 90% of their games.

I think Valdes is a more deserving keeper becomes he is a lot better GOALIE, but he won't get a credit for it as long as 1) he doesn't start for Spain, 2) Iker plays fairly solid or solid enough to maintain his reputation.

Agreed, although Valdes was never "utter junk". Just inconsistent. Now he's consistently awesome.

El Gato

Villarato!
Ever since he began starting he was consistently the weakest link up until Ronaldinho era was reaching its end. He was also making monumental mistakes which is why he is not likely to ever be the first choice for Spain NT, unless Casillas really becomes too old to do what he does.

Home of Barca Fans