1 - Victor Valdes

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
He pretty much grabbed those points with his bare hands. Taking them back to the camp nou now

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
valdes and busquets got their 5th yellow cards yesterday...so they will miss next almeria game n then available for the clasico..id there anybody else got 4 cards till now?

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
valdes and busquets got their 5th yellow cards yesterday...so they will miss next almeria game n then available for the clasico..id there anybody else got 4 cards till now?

Messi's on 4, Piqué's on 9. I'd imagine Piqué will be rested next weekend, Messi will probably play (and should be able to avoid a card).

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor

Mascherano and Messi.

Messi's on 4, Piqué's on 9. I'd imagine Piqué will be rested next weekend, Messi will probably play (and should be able to avoid a card).

Isn't Mascherano also on 4? And I don't think Messi will play against Almeria, at least I hope not. Too much risk.

gingerless

He pretty much grabbed those points with his bare hands. Taking them back to the camp nou now

:D

i'd take their word for it

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely amazing saves from Valdes. It's just fantastic having a home-grown goalie of this quality among our ranks.
And he's only entering his best years...

Povikas

Brandon
Valdes: "I swear I didn't provoke the yellow card. My calf hurt after the last save and I called Busi to do the kick in." #fcblive

Valdes: "We knew that winning this game would be a gigantic step towards the league title." #fcblive

Valdes: "I'm happy about how the team has played. Impressive football, great intensity and without giving the opponent space." #fcblive

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Lol but then his calf was suddenly ok to take the kick after the booking :lol:

That save against Cazorla was ridiculous, how did he do it?

Home of Barca Fans