1 - Victor Valdes

frostdude1

Legend. I want him to stay.

iG0fRmxuzotZ3.gif

ammarfcb

ze special one
complete idiot. had pepe done that you guys would have that gif as ur avatar and called him a murderer for it.
that isn't heart it's a player disrespecting a match official who's job is to referee a game, sure he can make mistakes but you don't got and attack him.

complete idiot. had pepe done that you guys would have that gif as ur avatar and called him a murderer for it.
that isn't heart it's a player disrespecting a match official who's job is to referee a game, sure he can make mistakes but you don't got and attack him.

Didn't people praise Drogba for doing the same thing?
Both were wrong to do it though.

Me55i D105

What he did was a disgrace, Barca doesn't do stuff like that. You win with dignity and lose with dignity and not lower yourself to Madrid level.

Kerrybai

Really disappointed with him. We already get enough shit from people saying we crowd the ref, and now we have stooped to Madrids level with these antics. We are better than that. How can we say RM are thugs when we act no better. I understand his passions were flowing but this isn't how you get the team motivated, instead it brings unnecessary media attention and scrutiny.

Last edited:

ab739

Yea a match official who voluntarily tried to change the outcome of the game and did. Any self respecting Being Wouldve called him off for what he did. Bending over like you guys want to do is not dignity, its being a pu**y, i applaud victor for tHat, became a hero for me today

Indignado

Posted it already on the match thread, but because people are saying Victor disrespected someone who only tried to do his job:

Today's referee Perez Lasa, who retires in June, didn't yet give any penalty against Madrid, in 30 Liga games #fcblive [via...

dostoevskij

Respect to Valdes. said what everyone felt!!!

if im the referee and i have to give a player like iniesta a yellow card for criticism i know something is very wrong with my performance...

Yea right players should learn from him... so they too can get suspended for what? 1 to 3 games ?
But oh wait we need to get rid of half our players anyway, VV really was showing the way :blind:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yea right players should learn from him... so they too can get suspended for what? 1 to 3 games ?
But oh wait we need to get rid of half our players anyway, VV really was showing the way :blind:

Well said. There's nothing more disgraceful than calling the ref "a disgrace". Even diving is not as bad. The only good thing that can come out of this is that the team unites around his antics.

He had a good game today though.

Home of Barca Fans