10 - Ansu Fati

cro-man

Too much hope on a kid with this kind of injury history. We can be happy if he returns half the player he was before. Still i cant wait to see him on the pitch again. Maybe the only clinical scorer in this team.

clemente

If only we had a decent medical team that didn't get their jobs through family friends, this guy might still have knees

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Shame that Fati's first #10 has to be this horrible looking shirt. Will look even better in the future.
Now all I want from him is staying fit and playing regularly the whole season. Scoring 10 in the process would be enough for me.

mc_lovin

We need to secure our youngsters like Real did. I can already see PSG come knocking when they inevitably lose Mbappe.

ajnotkeith

I hope he comes back as good as he was because we are relying on him. Depay-Ansu-Aguero is our best frontline? And if Ansu isn't hitting that's not very good

Zidane82

Ansu will score more goals this season than Aguero. Mark my words!

I read something on Twitter weeks ago that there is a worry in the club that he possibly wont even regain 100% mobility/fitness , he?s reliant on his speed so that has to be a concern .

Last edited:

delancey

I read something on Twitter weeks ago that there is a worry in the club that he possibly wont even regain 100% mobility/fitness , he?s reliant on his speed so that has to be a concern .

If true, that?s very sad. But is there any unbiased science to back that claim up? In order words, if his injury recovers 100%, what effects would such an injury have on an athlete, any athlete, long-term?

FinBarcelonafan

If true, that?s very sad. But is there any unbiased science to back that claim up? In order words, if his injury recovers 100%, what effects would such an injury have on an athlete, any athlete, long-term?

I think worry is a pretty natural reaction, because how often do surgeries actually improve the player(from their original state)? Probably not very often, so the only downside is them getting worse than they were, meaning it causes worry.

delancey

I think worry is a pretty natural reaction, because how often do surgeries actually improve the player(from their original state)? Probably not very often, so the only downside is them getting worse than they were, meaning it causes worry.

Such information could easily be released by anyone who doesn?t have Barca?s interests at heart. That?s why I prefer to listen to the medical science pertaining to such an injury rather than speculating on what may happen based on Twitter hearsay.

FinBarcelonafan

Such information could easily be released by anyone who doesn?t have Barca?s interests at heart. That?s why I prefer to listen to the medical science pertaining to such an injury rather than speculating on what may happen based on Twitter hearsay.

True. Not sure what or who you can trust today. Twitter full of unreliable news.

Home of Barca Fans