10 - Ansu Fati

JohnN

Better to give no.10 to a la massia kid than a bum like Coutinho. Even if he fails to live up to it (who wouldn't currently?) It's no big deal. He is a Barca bred player and has to be trusted.

Devils

E-Sr_XLWYAEEf-p

Our boy has grown up. Looking like he put on muscle. Tears in my eyes.

Striking that CR7 pose too.

:wow:

Devils

Bori Fati [Ansu?s Father] told Cuatro: ?Nobody could?ve imagined this [Fati wearing #10], it?s crazy. We?ve gone through some tough times. I?ve cried a lot, Ansu too ? but he?s also been very strong. It?s been a very hard 9 months?

He continues: ?I don?t wish anyone what we've been through, not even my worst enemy. But life goes on. I have spent many sleepless nights. Many. We?ve felt the affection of the club. We saw it every day when we arrived at the sports city. Cul?s never fail?

?Ansu has a winning mentality. Let's hope so, that the best Ansu returns. He is only 18 years old. We are very happy. I have no words to describe what it means for Ansu to inherit Messi's 10. I have no words. It is a moment of emotion that must be kept forever?

His father seems like a decent cat.

Messigician

Bori Fati [Ansu?s Father] told Cuatro: ?Nobody could?ve imagined this [Fati wearing #10], it?s crazy. We?ve gone through some tough times. I?ve cried a lot, Ansu too ? but he?s also been very strong. It?s been a very hard 9 months?

He continues: ?I don?t wish anyone what we've been through, not even my worst enemy. But life goes on. I have spent many sleepless nights. Many. We?ve felt the affection of the club. We saw it every day when we arrived at the sports city. Cul?s never fail?

?Ansu has a winning mentality. Let's hope so, that the best Ansu returns. He is only 18 years old. We are very happy. I have no words to describe what it means for Ansu to inherit Messi's 10. I have no words. It is a moment of emotion that must be kept forever?

His father seems like a decent cat.
Moriba father said same thing lol

M3ls

He was not a very fast player even before the injury. Now he does not have half a meniscus. Fati is done.

Good that he gets the #10 pressure is part of the job of being a footballer if a number in his back puts him nervous imagine a CL semifinal or a decisive game in the League.

Home of Barca Fans